Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Byju's Classes — The quality of teaching what they have assured

I admitted my ward in 9th standard in BYJU's Classes Chromepet Centre with lot of confidence to train the student for IITJEE main. At the time of admission they assured me that the faculty members those who are handling the sessions are Professors from IIT and very good trainers in IIT preparation. They started the classes with few aged Professors in the beginning and in during course I felt the quality has been diluted drastically. Every week new faculty members came and handled the sessions and no standard teachers.Somehow they are managing the show and I think every saturday and sunday is a nightmare for them in finding the persons to handle the sessions and convincing the parents. The worst part is that there is no preparatory sessions for IIT JEE. It is again a tuition centre costing 45000 rupees per annum. Please do not play with the future of students.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 26, 2016
BYJU's Customer Care's response Jun 25, 2016
Sir, I apologise for the inconvenience caused .Please leave your contact details and order ID AT ankita.[protected]@byjus.com . I work in the business development team at Byju's classes and will try my best to help you .

Thanks and regards,
Ankita Priya

BYJU's Phone
    BYJU's Address
    2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029