Capital First — instacred easy buy

Tirumalagiri, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Durgam Shobha Rani on Jun 25, 2019
Need immediate assistance, i have taken a loan from idfc bank of 30000rs.

I received 3 gift cards from insta easy buy. I will share the
Link

This is the link i used.

I share screenshot of gift cards which i received

Out of 3 cards 1 i have added please see screen shot

Later after couple days i tried to add day before yesterday showins as already someone else added. Check screenshot.

I have loan no. Pdf attached.

My mobile number [protected].
Shobha. [protected]@gmail.com

Someone else cannot be redeemed, i need immediate support and want to know who utilised it.

It's a fraud case, to resolve i need much serious support.

As flexmoney partner of idfcbank i mailed stating i need gift id for sort out issue.

I have to pay emi on for the loan i have taken without utilising gift card

Flexmoney team and amazon team and idfc team cooperate with each other and sort out for my solution.

Arrange me new gift cards.

It's a serious complaint.

Shobha rani durgam
Shobha. [protected]@gmail.com

instacred easy buy

[Jun 25, 2019] Capital First customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Capital First Customer Care's response, Jul 04, 2019
Dear Madam,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your concern addressed to Consumer Board regarding Voucher

We wish to inform that we are looking into the concerns raised by you and we would send the final response on your email id.

Your continuous patience is solicited in this matter.

Assuring you of our best services always.

Best Regards,

Tarun Sharma
Team IDFC FIRST Bank
www.idfcfirstbank.com

Comments

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your details and have forwarded your concern to our team. They will contact you soon.

Team IDFC FIRST Bank

Thank you for writing to us. This is with reference to your concern addressed to Consumer Board regarding payment. We are concerned about your query. We would request you to write to us at social.[protected]@idfcfirstbank.com along with your contact details to assist you further. We look forward for your support and co-operation in the interim. Assuring you best of our services. Now get up to 7% p.a. interest with a minimum assured 6% p.a. with IDFC FIRST Savings account. Click here to open an account now.

Warm regards,
Snehal Poojary
Team IDFC First Bank
www.idfcfirstbank.com

+91 22 4042 3400 [Boardline]
    IndiaBulls Finance Centre, Tower II, 15th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Capital First - instacred easy buy