[Resolved]  Capital First — wrong entry of loan in my cibil

Idfc first bank/capital first recently merged - had shown consumer loan 5673537, amounting rs. 37, 334.00 -09/04/2016, and shown in cibil on 28/02/2019. This loan was never taken by me.

My pan number ayeps2437h along with voter card and adhar card is attached herein for reference.

Request to verify my documents and remove the same from my cibil. I had approached the bank too but their behaviour are not acceptable and the customer care number is least interested to take my call.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 08, 2019] Capital First customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Capital First Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your concerns regarding CIBIL.

We wish to inform you that the documents are missing in your post, we request you to resend the scan copy of PAN, Aadhar card and CIBIL Report with new control number for further assistance on this matter.

Assuring you of our best services always.

Warm regards,

Snehal Poojary
Team IDFC First Bank
www.idfcfirstbank.com
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Sir, we regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to write to us at social.[protected]@idfcfirstbank.com with your contact number to address your concern.
My name is surender rajput i have a two wheeler loan. I not be able to pay my loan installment im may month that why ur collection team call me but at the date 23rd may but a lady who talk to me who have no sense how to talk. I req you please dont give a job like these person who have no menners how to talk.
IDFC Bank Customer Care's response, May 28, 2019

We request you to write to us at [email protected] with your contact number to address your concern.

Capital First
    Capital First Phone
    +91 22 4042 3400 [Boardline]
    Capital First Website
    Capital First Address
    IndiaBulls Finance Centre, Tower II, 15th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013