Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] related photos (509)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Photos

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

After hearing about your honesty, i made my mind to put things before your August self(session...

My daughter is appearing for Class XII board exam in science stream. She has following exam:

1. Class XII Computer Science Exam Date is on 29th May 2021
2. Class XII Mathematics Exam Date is 01st June 2021

It is not at all feasible and convenient to have two subjects exam back to back with only day gap in Mathematics.

CBSE is urged to look into this and reschedule Mathematics Class XII exam with at least 7 days gap.

Mansoor Alam
[protected]@gmail.com

Sir as u all have introduced a new revised date sheet that is well but please put some attention here too as ... We are science student and having home science as a additional subject and its exam is a day before physics exam ..thats really not fair for students as Physics is really tough subject and equally their are many things which we need to focus on home science too ... Kindly give a valid reply of my mail sir !!
    Shruti jaiswar

As per new revised date sheet released today there is no gap between two exam i.e maths and sankrit. We even didn't have 24 hrs dor preparation for sankrit exam . So it is a kind request plzz give atleast 2 days gap for sankrit. We all sankrit student request u please give us some gap for preparation of sankrit board exam.

Hello, Since the date sheet has been revised, there is no availability time for the revision for the Sanskrit Exam just because it is after the Maths Exam.
        So it is better to have some days gaps between the Sanskrit and Maths Exam.
        Since Sanskrit is a pretty much easy subject. I give respect to your decision but I think that some days is better for students to prepare for the exam properly.

New revised date sheet for class X board exam issued on 4th March 2021 is not good. The date sheet issued on 2nd February 2021 was a better one.
          In the new date sheet there is not a single day gap for Sanskrit after mathematics as many students in India would have taken Sanskrit and mathematics is compulsory so Sanskrit performance will decrease..
          So I request to bring necessary amendments in the date sheet or implement the previous date sheet which was appropriate for the masses..

No gap between sankrit and math . We want gap between these two subjects. Though we are sankrit students we also need gap for our preparation . Plzz there should be aleast 2 days gap between sankrit and maths board exam.

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Mridul Joy, a student of class 10 from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The issue that I face is about the new revised syllabus of boards class[protected]. According to it the gaps given between the subject Maths and Sanskrit is none. It creates such a problem for us as we do not have adequate time for the required preparation and that creates a bad impact on our marks. Therefore it is the request of many students that you please revise these dates so that we can have a more suitable preparation.

Respected sir,
                This is to inform you that I am a student of class 12th of academic session[protected].The time gap given between the exam of chemistry and computer is of a week while in between of maths and computer it is just a single day. I am a student with maths and computer both and there are many more like me. Please understand the pain of the students and revise the date sheet again . A quick response from your side will glad me.
                Yours sincerely
                Anud Vishnoi

Sir as you know that CBSE has updated the datesheet for 10 board students. The new datesheet states that there is no gap between maths paper and Sanskrit paper, this is a serious matter of concern as board exam matter a lot for us as we our gone a get our desired subjects, if there would be no gap between the two papers there is a chance for not scoring due which it could affect our result, this is a serious matter of concern and at least two holidays between the two papers

With due respect I'd like to say that the datesheet released before was completely fine for students with 5 subjects but seemed a problem for students appearing for jee main and other exams too therefore it has been revised, says the help box but if it was so then why wasn't that made a point of importance before? We'd booked our tickets accordingly and now we've exam on those dates and we can't cancel tickets too since we're 40 people in number. Please don't keep math paper on 2nd June, either make it a day after or on the previous told dates only. Please.

We observed that the new exam date sheet publish today is not having enough study leaves in between two exams. For sanskrit exams there is no gap after the exams.on 2 be June. Direclty on 3 rd June sanskrit exam is there. Already children are suffering becuse of covid situation. At exam time suffcient gap should be there between two exams.this is a tormeting situation for student. For God sake please review and make it suitable for the children.

CBSE has recently released the revised date sheet of class 10 finals. But, the new date sheet is not in the favour of students! Only 3 days study leaves are provided for Mathematics and 15 days for science. Also no study leave is provided for Sanskrit subject. I, hereby, request the concerned authorities to re-alter the date sheet.
                        Thank you...

Good Evening Sir/Ma'am
                          I am the student of class 12. I am shocked to see the revised datesheet of class 12. You have given only one day for maths, i.e. on 29th May Computer Science paper and on 31st May Maths paper.
                          I will request to kindly prepon Computer Science paper.
                          Thanking You

Really??? for us sanskrit students we dont even have 1 day gay...AT LEAST ONE DAY IS OKAY...AND THAT TOOO AFTER MATHS...please...
                            1.Cbse board exam is on 24 may and jee exam is from 24-28 may
                            suppose a student have jee exam on 24 so which paper...

Due covid 19 virus

C.K.M.N.S.S SR.SEC.SCHOOL,
                              CHALAKUDY, KERALA
                              AFFLIATED NO.930039
                              ISO 9001:2015
                              Chalakudy, Kerala, Thrissur dist.
                              Ph.no.[protected]
                              Class 9 offline exam
                              Mar 05, 2021
                              Updated by [email protected]
                              C.K.M.N.SS SR.SEC.SCHOOL IS GOING TO CONDUCT OFFLINE EXAM FOR CLASS 9 STUDENTS DURING THIS PANDEMIC SITUATION. PLEASE TAKE INITIATIVE TO CANCEL OFFLINE EXAM FOR CLASS 9

See the problem is, schools shouldn't have opened for classes till 9th, ok let's say it will get open taking important...

GODSON Public school which is located in below Address are trying to get the full payment from Parents. Even after the Government / Court given the order to get only 75% fees.

We said all these order and our financial status to School management, But they not listening those things. They pressuring us to pay the full fee to get the hall ticket to allow for the exams.

And also they are not giving the proper response and shouting with us. Which is making us fear. So Please guide and help on this.

Address: No.6, Surapet Main Rd, Thirumal Nagar, Lakshmipuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600099
                                Phone:[protected]
                                The same scenario is happening for our kids in shrishti school, Thangal, Vellore, tamil nadu. We have paid 69, 497 for my kid-1 CBSE class X and 20000 is pending (92% of previous year fee).

But, Kid-2 studying CBSE Class 6 did not attend the online class. But, the so called principal, Saravanan is keep asking to pay Rs 52000. If not, he is threatening us that he will issue the TC. We are ready to face the consequences.

I do not understand our education system and why it is keep deteriorating day by day. Our people should unite and look out for the permanent solution.