Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] related photos (509)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Photos

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Litera valley Online exams goes brrrrr

I am from Litera Valley school and wanted to report that this school is taking students finals in offline mode, despite the fact that some students got infected with the virus, in other schools.

i would like cbse to take action on the school Litera Valley Patna
    asap, as they already scheduled their exams for tommorow,
    students are being forced to give exams thats not good,
    the school should provide with option for both offline and online mode as of now!

I am from Litera Valley School, Patna
      I wanted to send a request to cbse to this school to take exams in online mode,

They already have scheduled exams starting from tommorow,
      The covid cases in patna isnt stopping at all and here this school is forcing its students to come school and give exams,
      Despite the fact that many school are doing their exams in online mode.

There are many parents and children who want online exams this year as they don't want to send there children to school for offline exams due to corona but the school fails to take the acceptance from parents to held offline exams many parents including me don't want to send there child to school due to the corona virus patients found in the city many schools in the city including dps and open minds are helding online exams to avoid it but our school continues to force us to send our child to the school for the exams even in this pandemic i will humbly like to ask the cbse to make 'Litera valley school' to conduct online exams this year in regards of the many parents who don't want there child to be send to the school but are forced to by the school.
        Litera Valley School Patna is forcing its students to give their finals in offline mode.
        Despite the fact that many schools are giving option for both offline and online mode of exam,
        this school here is forcing its students to give exam in offline mode ONLY.

I will humbly like to ask the cbse to make 'Litera valley school' to conduct online exams this year in regards of the many parents who don't want there child to be send to the school but are forced to by the school.
        Also its not about "forcing" or not forcing, the corona virus is still at its peak in patna, we shoudnt take risks at all.

The School already have scheduled offline exams for 8th and 9th march, there is still little time left, hope cbse can take some action on this.

Our school is violating the covid-19 Guidelines, government has already told to conduct the exams for 9 and 11 in online mode, but our school is going against it. Therefore, action should be taken against our school.

I didn't get my 2nd years intermediate certificate. I wrote one exam (maths) compartment.i got only that certificate. I didn't get my full certificate like ( full marks in one paper)so I couldn't join any collage due to this problem.in my school my sir said that keep a letter to cbse board. So pllzzz send my certificates...
            Intermediate certificate +2
            Intermediate certificate +2
            Mar 07, 2021
            Updated by Venkey venkey
            As I kept that picture I need original certificate like that. PLZZ help me to get them

The exam date sheet is OK. But there is no leave for the arabic examination. We actually need 1 or 2 day for arabic .

Respected Sir/Madam,
                I am a student studying in class 10th. I am not satisfied by the new date sheet because we have 14 days gap between English and Science but we don't even have a single day gap between Maths and Sanskrit . The old date sheet was better because we got almost equal number of days between any 2 subjects . I request you to look into this matter because boards are very important exams.

Sir as per revised datesheet 19th grade home science and science paper are on 20th May and 21st May respectively.thetes not even a days gap between two.science is not possible to be revised in half day please review the datesheet and make suitable changes.students and parents already depressed bthis year due to covid and now this . Please sir look into matter as lives of so many students on stake.
                  Sir it's the revised 10th grade date sheet

Soo basically, I study in class 10 and I have opted for sanskrit
                    The problem here is that we dont have a single day leave for sanskrit exam and due to online classes we didnt understood much and for science we have extra days for study you can change the time table
                    Or else Cancel the boards exam due to the rise in covid 19 cases
                    You can also conduct exams online as it will be safe for students and everyone can get good percentage

Our school SMI Sudhir Memorial Institute has charged us Rs.400 for a re-test of a pre-board examination of Mathematics, because it collided with the same date as that of the JEE Mains 2021 Feb attempt(25th Feb). We are also said that, if we don't sit for the exam or if we don't pay the additional fees we will not be given our admit cards. If I am not wrong, according to the CBSE guidelines, no CBSE school must hold back a student's admit card if he/she had registered himself/herself previously in class 11. I, on behalf of our class, am requesting you to look into this matter and resolve this as soon as possible as we don't want any further problems before our Boards. Thank you Sir/Madam

CBSE says it has reduced syllabus by almost 30% but it isn't true at all, the reduced portion isn't even close to 30%. I had like cbse to look into this matter as this is not fair at all. CBSE can be truthful, lying is not a good thing.

Sir i just wana say that please pass the order to take exams online because see befor covid we were use to offline exams and in covid the first exams that was take. Online was not satisfactory the result was very low. And then now when we are use to online then the school are taking exams offline. Sir see online teaching and offline teaching has got so much difference that the students are confused because they are been taught by the teacher online and teaching is been done online and exams are offline .
                          Sir at least pl take our exams online because we are actually reallly tensed about our exams if we were taught offline from jan to feb the there was no problem in giving test.
                          At last
                          I want to say plplplplplpl please I request to take exams online.
                          We are not saying it for cheating we are saying this because personally second so tensed about my exams. The first time was when I gave the first online exam . So sir plplpl take out exams online.

I would like to bring to your notice that G.D. Goenka Public School, Karkardooma is forcefully conducting offline exams.The exams are being conducted from 15th of March
                            Many parents are against this decision but the school is not listening to the parents, some parents also went to the school and the principal denied.
                            This is also highly unfair as you know the whole session of[protected] was conducted online.

I'd like to draw the attention of the board to the unjust done by my school. We were pardoned half of our syllabus thanks to the generous organization who was aware of the current circumstances but unfortunately my school wasn't satisfied with the boards decision as they ended up adding some of the chapters from class 12 for our 11 annual. It has hardly been a month since schools were permitted to open their premises for education and they already have triggered a stress among my peers and me. Hope you pay attention to my concerns

Respected sir i am a student of vidya bal bhawan senior secondary studying in class 10, as our school was not following the covid 19 guidelines strictly for example according to the we have to sit on the bench but seats are very close... no 2 feet social distancing. And toilet are gone crowded during lunch, teacher are ising stick to beat and also some teachers beat with their hands. Not sanitizing seats properly . And second main problem is they are forcing us for coming school and if we send a letter that we need leave then they are rejecting it . They are saying that if we don't came and not scoring full marks in physical test then they will not giving us admit card. We are scare sometimes ...
                                Please help us
                                For enquiry please check cctv of the school .
                                School name -vidya bal bhawan senior secondary school
                                Address-mayur vihar phase 3, delhi 96, new delhi

We have big hope form you.
                                Thankyou

Mr Godwin Joseph, department of computer science, teaching in St Kuriakose senior secondary school kottayam(06663) has only qualified for B.Tech (computer science) with which he has been teaching the high secondary students for the past 3 years. This is a request from a former student of same school to enquire this issue.

In alwar (raj) Delhi Public world school has given the 30 % redused syllabus in exam i want that from cbse that take a strict action towards the school

This complaint is regarding the class 10 datesheet. We have got enough time for science and other subjects but for sanskrit we need atleast 2 days of time as we haven't got even a single day for preparation. Kindly acknowledge the problem

Sir every time it is found that set 2 has.higher difficulty tha other, i thik this is totally injustice with the student who get set 2. But this time due to deadly virus the preparation of students is less so please keep the level same of all the sets of class 12.
                                        Hope you will take kind decision in favour of students of our country