[Resolved] Chandigarh University — about the refund of registration fee of rs. 10000

NH-95, Ludhiana - Chandigarh State Hwy, Punjab 140413, Chandigarh, Chandigarh District, Punjab, India
 Jatin Kori on Jun 4, 2019
At first i decided to take admission at chandigarh university in b. Sc (Cs) so by paying registration fee of ra. 10000 i booked my seat there but due to some reasons i am not able to take admission there so i wanted the refund of my registration fee. Please guide me about this.
Account no. :11903488
Program:b. Sc:bc203
Date of registration:apr 19 2019

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2019
email address:[email protected]
Mobile no. : 9520555158

Comments

Respected sir
I have decided to take admission in Chandigarh University so I locked my seat for BSc ECONOMICS by paying 10000₹ but now I don't want to take admission so I want my money get back
Fast-track id - FT-490017
Name- Gajendra Diwedi

I have submitted 10000 for mass communication and I would like to refund my money because I would not be able to study in Chandigarh University beacuse I would like to study in an other university. I would be highly obliged if I get my money back. Thank You.
Dear Applicant,
In order to avail your program fee refund, You have to generate a request by using the following steps:-

Step 1 - Kindly email your details at [protected]@cumail.in

Step 2 - CU Refund Team will review your details and respond you by activating a refund form on your CUIMS account. This process will take 2-3 weeks.

Step 3 – You need to fill the complete REFUND FORM activated at your CUIMS.

Step 4 - You can Track your Refund Request progress through your CUIMS Account. Our team will stay in touch with you or You can ask any query at email ID shared above.
Respected sir
I have decided to take admission in Chandigarh University so I locked my seat for M.Sc. Physics by paying 10000₹ but now I don't want to take admission so I want my money get refunded.
Fast-track id - FT-531170
Name- Archin
Respected sir
I have decided to take admission in Chandigarh University so I locked my seat for M.Sc. Mathematics by paying 10000₹ but now I don't want to take admission so I want my money get refunded.
Fast-track id - FT-555325
Name-Kirti
At first i decided to take admission at chandigarh university in b. tech (CSE) so by paying registration fee of rs. 10, 000 i booked my seat there but due to some reasons i am not able to take admission there so i wanted the refund of my registration fee. Please guide me about this.
Account no. :11912530
Program: bachelor of engineering (CSE)
Date of registration: 24/6/2019
Respected sir
I have decided to take admission in Chandigarh University so I locked my seat for LLB by paying 10000₹ but now I don't want to take admission so I want my money get back
Fast-track id - FT-679242