[Resolved] Cinepolis India — extra amount charged for tickets.

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Yash A Chopra on Jan 14, 2018
I had booked 3 tickets for humble politician nograj on 14th january, 2018 at fun cinemas sigma mall bengaluru through the cinepolis website and i was charged rs.705/- whereas i should have been charged rs.585/- according to the given information. I want to know how i was charged rs.120. Please look into this matter. My booking number is 1715817. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

Anil chopra.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2018

[Jan 14, 2018] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2018
Hi Anil Chopra.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (18578) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2018
Hi Anil Chopra.

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis.

Comments

Hey Cinépolis I have tried to book my tickets today for padmaavat at lake mall branch. Transaction showed failed but money debited from my account. I want a refund immediately. The amount is of 1020 INR for 4 tickets. The show timing was 5pm.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2018

Dear Shalini Mukherjee,

We apologize for the hassle. We're actively working on your concern and we will get in touch with you shortly regarding the same.

SHALINI MUKHERJEE's reply, Jan 27, 2018
Kindly email me [email protected] regarding the same.
SHALINI MUKHERJEE's reply, Jan 27, 2018
In fact I already mailed several times. Still no update. I mailed at [email protected]
SHALINI MUKHERJEE's reply, Jan 31, 2018
Please let me know about the status right now?
May I know how long will it take to solve the issue? It is being two days now. Kindly refund asap.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 28, 2018

Hi Arnab,

We completely understand your concern and would like to assure you that we are here to make sure your issue is resolved as soon as possible. We are closely following up with the concerned team for the relevant updates. We will write back to you as soon as we have an update.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 28, 2018

Hi Shalini,

Team Cinépolis
Will be waiting for a steady response. Make it asap. Thanks
May I know what is the update?
What is the update?? Will it take a decade yo solve tbe problem?

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Cinepolis India - extra amount charged for tickets.