[Resolved] Cinepolis India — m-ticket link is not working

3rd Floor, Seasons Mall, Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411013, Pune Metropolitan Area, Maharashtra, India
 LATIKA JADHAV on Apr 23, 2019
I have booked 4 tickets for 27th april 2019 show at 3:35 pm for avengers:endgame movie show in season's mall pune.

I used the app to book the tickets and paid using credit card. The sms that i received contains a link from cinepolis to download the m tickets and the link does not work.
I have received the confirmation email of this purchase via email but i'm unable to download the m tickets as the link does not work.
Rs 1380 have been debited and i have an sms confirmation for this, but i can't download the m tickets.

Can you send me another sms so that i can download the m-ticket?

Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2019

[Apr 23, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Latika,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please confirm if you have received or noted the Booking ID from the screen.

Updated by LATIKA JADHAV, Apr 24, 2019
I have received an email about my ticket purchase.

m-ticket link is not working
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019
Dear Latika,

Thanks for confirming us. Please note that there might have been some technical glitch due to which the tickets did not reflect in the mobile app. However, you can visit the respective cinema and show the Booking ID (mentioned in the email confirmation screenshot) at the entry of the cinema as the proof of your ticket purchase. Furthermore, please do carry the transaction proof that includes (SMS from Bank/other modes of the amount being deducted). Do get back to us in case further assistance is required.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

I've tried to book 5 tickets of Avengers Endgame for 26th April 2019 on 21st April at Lake Mall Cinepolis. They received my money through Paytm wallet to CCAvenue, but didn't give me the tickets. I want a solution that either give me tickets or refund my money.

Dear Supratim,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share the following information at [email protected] with your ticket number (71137) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Email ID:

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 2, 2019

Dear Supratim,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis
Its to suffocated and hot inside and the a/c is not on.
Everyone are in trouble.

Dear Rishabh,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID along with the Cinema location at [email protected] with your ticket number (71177) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 2, 2019

Dear Rishabh,

Team Cinépolis
I have received an email about my purchase of tickets

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003