[Resolved] Cinepolis India — movie booking

Dadri, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Prernajain1998 on Jun 12, 2018
I booked a ticket from cinepolis official website on 9th june and money got deducted from my bank account but the order was unsuccessful. So i lost my money and didn't even get the ticket.. Cinepolis have the worst consumer complaint facility.. I've been calling and emailing since that day nobody replies or answers back. Very disappointed in the service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 19, 2018

[Jun 12, 2018] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2018
Dear Prerna Jain,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID along with the Cinema address at [email protected] with your ticket number (32090) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2018

Updated by Prernajain1998, Jun 13, 2018
Contact no.- [protected]
Email ID- [email protected]
Cinema address- cinepolis, the grand Venice mall greater Noida
Ticket not received so no number.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018
Dear Prerna Jain,

Thanks for sharing the details. As we are unable to view the details which you have shared here, request you to share the same at [email protected] with your ticket number (32090) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Updated by Prernajain1998, Jun 16, 2018
What is the status now?
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2018
Dear Prerna Jain,

We understand your concern. Please be assured, we are looking into this on priority we'll get back to you soon. Request your understanding in this regard.

Updated by Prernajain1998, Jun 26, 2018
It's been so long.. will you take any action or keep saying that you are looking into the concern.. considering you are doing nothing.
Updated by Prernajain1998, Jul 13, 2018
Received no call or message for a long time now? When will it get resolved?

Comments

Few moments back i booked jurrassic world jagat mall cinepolis 03 tickets amt. diductef but not received any booking info neither on my email nor on mibile no.
17:45 today evening showtine.

My email id is [email protected]
Pls send me booking details.

Thanks n regards

Rajesh Sharma
Cell # [protected]
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2018

Dear Rajesh Sharma,

We are sorry to hear this. Our team is looking into your concern and we will share an update with you soon.

Team Cinépolis
Tried Booking tickets for Parmanu movie in Cinepolis Awadh Mall Lucknow using Cinepolis app two times. Both time amount deducted from account but did not get any tickets. Poor app and transaction issue. Whom should I reach to refund my money back.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2018

Dear Ankit (ANKIT376),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number ( 33125) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Team Cinépolis
Hey!!! Where is the support??

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003