[Resolved] Cinepolis India — movie cancellation

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Aakanksha_bhatt008 on Jan 17, 2019
This is in reference to a booking in cinepolis (Andheri west) for a 2:45 show of second act on 17th january 2019
I am a regular customer of cinepolis and this is the second time your theatre has cancelled a show so late. This kind of service is pathetic. I used a book my show coupon to book the ticket as well and now it is invalid. So i either want a ticket to a show for another movie of my choice. Or some coupon to watch some other movie. If not i will make sure i write about this on all social media platforms, and i will ask my friends to the same

Aakanksha bhatt
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2019

[Jan 17, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Dear Aakanksha,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We wish to inform you that the refund for the canceled show has been initiated and the amount will reflect in your account within 5 to 7 working days.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

Hi team,

I have come to manjeera mall kukatpally, Hyderabad and the movie is @11pm but it didn't start at correct time and indeed it extended upto 11:15 pm I have some things to do after the movie.

We are not accepting these things from Cinepolis and I want explanation for this

Krishna
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019

Dear Krishna,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (59549) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2019

Dear Krishna,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003