[Resolved] Cinepolis India — Re: feedback 22/07/2016, issue=1678 proj=78.

Swetha
I had booked tickets through cinepolis app. Two times my fund amount of rs.1690 got debited from my account. I have peraonally visit there kochi office and ask them to rectify it. There response was bad, not only that i had sent many mails regarding this to ther customer service. Not even a single mail received from them. If you have not a able customer care for resolving. Please stop your online booking facility

I havr request to them kindly refund my fund at the ealierst
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 29, 2016
Credit got

[Jul 24, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Am also attaching the transaction details for ur reference
For kabali 7 tickets

Transaction of Rs.981.82 made on SBI Credit Card XX3758 at BOOKMYSHOW COM on 22 Jul 16 .

Transaction of Rs.701.26 made on SBI Credit Card XX3758 at CINEPOLIS INDIA PRIVAT on 21 Jul 16 .
Transaction of Rs.981.26 made on SBI Credit Card XX3758 at CINEPOLIS INDIA PRIVAT on 22 Jul 16 .
Dear Customer,

We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your detailed issue and contact or card details at sbicard_cares@sbicard.com to enable us to address your concern on priority.
There is no response from cinepolis india.treating customers problem very badly.no customer service.i send 5 mails to them regarding the issue.not yet received a single reply for this.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Cinepolis India - Re: feedback 22/07/2016, issue=1678 proj=78.