[Resolved] Cinepolis India — Re: feedback 22/07/2016, issue=1678 proj=78.

Cinepolis Center Square Mall, India
 Swetha
I had booked tickets through cinepolis app. Two times my fund amount of rs.1690 got debited from my account. I have peraonally visit there kochi office and ask them to rectify it. There response was bad, not only that i had sent many mails regarding this to ther customer service. Not even a single mail received from them. If you have not a able customer care for resolving. Please stop your online booking facility

I havr request to them kindly refund my fund at the ealierst
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 29, 2016
Credit got

[Jul 24, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Am also attaching the transaction details for ur reference
For kabali 7 tickets

Transaction of Rs.981.82 made on SBI Credit Card XX3758 at BOOKMYSHOW COM on 22 Jul 16 .

Transaction of Rs.701.26 made on SBI Credit Card XX3758 at CINEPOLIS INDIA PRIVAT on 21 Jul 16 .
Transaction of Rs.981.26 made on SBI Credit Card XX3758 at CINEPOLIS INDIA PRIVAT on 22 Jul 16 .
Dear Customer,

We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your detailed issue and contact or card details at [email protected] to enable us to address your concern on priority.
There is no response from cinepolis india.treating customers problem very badly.no customer service.i send 5 mails to them regarding the issue.not yet received a single reply for this.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Cinepolis India - Re: feedback 22/07/2016, issue=1678 proj=78.