Cinepolis India — requesting a refund from cinepolis

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Anweshi Dewan on Sep 7, 2019
Hello, my name is anweshi dewan. I tried to book 3 tickets for batla house movie through cinepolis website on 7th september 2019 at 11.04 a. M. I did my payment through phonepe, transaction id - p1909071104158343749595. My money was deducted but the tickets are not booked. It showed some internal error happened and i'll not be charged, but they charged me and the transaction number i already provided. Kindly look into the matter. I'm requesting my refund

[Sep 07, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anweshi Dewan, Sep 07, 2019
And please give me a customer care number, so that I can talk to
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Sep 09, 2019
Dear Anweshi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share the following information at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number ( 85003 ) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Contact number:
Email ID:
Cinema location:

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019
Dear Anweshi,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

I have booked a ticket for movie sahoo through bookmyshow for Sunday booking id WJKG65J.
Want to cancel the same and book tickets for mussion mangal same time for Monday
Kindly help with the same.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2019

Dear Customer (Ayole & ANu Vlogs),

We regret to inform you that as per government regulations, once a ticket has been paid for, it is considered to be sold. Hence, we will not able to provide you any kind of replacement or refund in such cases.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003