Cinepolis India — yes bank weekend offer

vinodnitj on Sep 8, 2019

My name vinod kumar. I tried to book movie (Cinepolis bestech square mohali) on weekend to avail yes bank weekend offer through cinepolis app but it is not showing promotional offer on payment page this is third time happening with me.
Why are you fooling the customer as you withdraw the offer during weekend. Very pathetic app
My email id is vinod. [protected]@gmail.com.
Please h

[Sep 08, 2019] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Sep 09, 2019
Dear Vinod,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number ( 85009 ) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019
Dear Vinod,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis

Comments

I have booked tickets from Cinepolis app and used UPI for payment. After completion of payment i have not received my tickets on my App.

I have tried calling to customer care and season mall Cinepolis contact number but both the numbers are not available.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019

Dear Lalit,

Thanks for writing to us. Could you please confirm if you have received a confirmation email from [email protected] on your registered email ID. Please check your spam folder and do let us know in case if you have noted down the booking ID from the screen as well.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003