Citrus Payment Solutions — amount deducted but transaction failed

Hello Team,

I have used citrus gateway for the online payment of my LPG HP Gas through UPI mode on 21st of March the amount was deducted from account but transaction failed and hence amount not transferred to HP gas agency. I have raised the dispute on my Google pay app(used for transaction) from which I came to know that to resolve this issue with quick response it's helpful if I convey the same message to you(Merchant).

UPI Transaction ID[protected]

Also attaching the transaction receipt for your reference.
Hope for quick response.

Prasad Kher

amount deducted but transaction failed
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Mar 31, 2020
Hi Prashad,

Auto refund for the said transaction has been initiated from our end and the shame shall reflect in your account within 3 to 5 working days. Let us know for any other assistance.

Updated by prasad kher Apr 15, 2020
Hello team,
As stated Auto refund will be reflected within 3 to 5 working days but still not received any amount.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have paid ₹ 810/- by credit card through citrus for hp gas cylinder on 23/3/2020 at 9.23 pm. I have to cancel my booking due some technical problem. So here I request you to refund my amount mentioned above as earliest.. transaction no is [protected].

Hi Manasi,

Please help us with your registered contact details for assistance.

Hey Manasi,

this is a successful TXN under Transaction ID - 202703092040029
Citrus ID - OL6398670688227218420 at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly to get the status at their end.

I added 5000 with my debit card in kodak account
Crn no[protected]
Mobile no -[protected]
Txn no. - S[protected]
Email id- [protected]@gmail.com

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2020

Hi, please share the below details for assist

• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Payment Solutions Phone
    Citrus Payment Solutions Address
    3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052