[Resolved]  Citrus Payment Solutions — bajaj allianz payment not received at the end

Sir i have made a payment of 50000 rupees to bajaj alliance life insurance through your link for policy number[protected] today.
Amount have been debited from my account but not received at bajaj allianze website.
I have also not received any refund till now. Custom are care of bajajlife told me that no amount had been received at hi end

Please refund my amount as soon as possible so that i can pay it again.
Statement of bank is attached
bajaj allianz payment not received at the end
Apr 12, 2018

[Mar 10, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Mar 11, 2018 Hi,

Your payment via TXN id [protected] is failed. We have not received any funds for the same at our end. Banks generally take 7 to 10 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday) to refund the amount back to the customer's source account. We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at [protected]@citruspay.com or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php

Citrus Support Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hello Sir,
I had sent 5000 to my bank account on 19th Feb 2018 but I have not received any payment in my account and also it is not reflected in my wallet also. Kindly refund the amount.
Transaction ID - 50c5c0cb19fc434dbcb10725dab7288b

Thank you.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018
Hi Arjit,

Your concern has already being addressed over the email sent by you under the case number 02522428. Revert to the same for any more help or support.

Citrus Support Team

Citrus Payment Solutions
    Citrus Payment Solutions Phone
    Citrus Payment Solutions Address
    3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052