[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — hp gas bill paid but payment did not reflect receipt account

Jetia, West Bengal, India
 Krishna621 on Dec 25, 2018
I made hp gas booking on 23/12/2018 after that i was provided with link for online payment i selected it and was redirected paymantra after that to citrus for online payment so i made payment on citrus using upi as payment mode my transaction was successful even money was debited from bank account but when today delivery person came to deliver gas he told me that i have to pay cash as my payment was not received in their system so i want to ask citrus team that how is that possible that merchant did not received payment as my transaction was clear providing you with transaction id to look further in the matter and refund my money to source account.

hp gas bill paid but payment did not reflect receipt account
hp gas bill paid but payment did not reflect receipt account
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2019

[Dec 25, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payu.in via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Support Team

Comments

Against this complaint no I get back my 3450 rs registration charges which I gave to times jobs.com.

Thanks an regards,
Sushovan neogi

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - hp gas bill paid but payment did not reflect receipt account