[Resolved] City Union Bank — Fraud trnsaction with txn#[protected]

Nellore, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Praneetha Challa
On friday(i.e 16/12/2016) my uncle got a call from a fraud for a transaction with your bank..and his account got debited with rs 20000.CUBBANKW txn#[protected].i tried to call the customer care number but it was not connecting.As he was and illiterate he couldn't realize it as a fraud call as it was informed that they were asking the details to link it with adhar card., please send me the correct number so that i can contact u soon and make him to get his money back.please call me at [protected].here i attach u the screencast . http://prntscr.com/dkt4j9 . please reply as soon as possible.

card which was used : [protected]
a/c no: [protected], sbi ramalingapuram branch, Nellore, Andhrapradesh.
acnt name : Varun Traders
a/c holder name: S Gopala Krishna

Fraud trnsaction with txn# 635106168099
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2017

[Dec 19, 2016] City Union Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
City Union Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam

We understand your concern, we request you to kindly share the transaction details to [protected]@cityunionbank.in so that we can check from our side and do the needful

CUB

Comments

No body will call u regarding this never share your OTP received to our Phone and Never share Your Card Details to persons posing as bank employees
Contact Cyber Crime Police Station, Hyderabad
TO
city union bank
my father got a call on[protected] from a fraud person and the person said that i am calling from punjab national bank and he took details of my father's ATM and did a transactions in CITY UNION BANK( CUBBANKW). The details of the transaction is as follow :-
transaction no.[protected] and the amount is 5000 rs
kindly return my money the account.

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME-- MOHMAD HANEEF
ACCOUNT NO.--- [protected]
IFSC CODE---- PUNB0102400
​MOBILE---- [protected]
My name is Ameena Banu from Ballari District of Karnataka. I have an account at SBI, Devi Nagar branch, Ballari. Recently I had an issue in a net banking against my account and balance enquiry. Today I received a call from the no [protected] at 1:15 pm from the ATM manager asking me details of my ATM debit card. I thought the manager had called because I had a problem with net banking thinking that I provided the ATM details then with the help of OTP he has debited rs 2500 on POS CUBBANKW at CUBBANKW txn#[protected].please help me out to get back my amount. It would be very graceful if you sort out the fraudulent.
State Bank Of India