[Resolved]  [protected] — harassment

The under mentioned number:

is harrasing me and using bad words whenever i use to pick up the call.
The number is totally unknown for me and doesn't belong form any of my contacts.
so it's a humble request to take action against the number as soon as possible.

Comments

UNKNOWN CALLS — unknown call

The under mentioned numbers:
are harrasing me and using bad words whenever i use to pick up the call.
so it's a humble request to take action against the number as soon as possible.
Hello, The Person from this number [protected](Area Mumbai South) caled me and told that he is from LIC. He said my Insurance Money has been dispatched to my old address but returned to LIC office as i dont live there any more. They forced me to send my new address. Then later when i call for some clarification, they seem to be bogus people with no correct answers for my questions. He told his name is Aamit and talks like a Gunda.

Seems they are trying to harass for some stupid reason.

Seems they are trying to harass for some stupid reason.
madam aap apna number change kar do ye dogs nahi sudhrenge or yahan likhne se kuchh nahi hoga...or number change karne se pehle un logo ki list bana lo jinhe aap yeh number dena chahti ho phir aapke paas aisi koi call aati hai toh pata chal jayega ki yeh number aapke hi kisi close ne distibute kiya hai...means pehle din 10 logo ko apna number do or ek week tak dekho ki kisi ka call aata hai ya nahi agar aaya toh unhi 10 main se koi ek hai...samjhe or yahan yeh sab karne se kuchh nahi hogaaaaaaaaaaa...

Complaint categoryCategory: Sexual Abuse