AIIMS — Admit card not received

veena ahuja
sir/madam
i had applied for the post of SBI clerical exam 2008 which wiil going to be held in 6th july 2008. but till today i have not received my admit card.
my registration no is 1868556
Complaint comments  24 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i want to know last year i produced documents for doctor check up but i didn't test as per doctors advice because hospitalized at private hospital .
now want to check up again so can i use the previous form.

please confirm then i can go accordingly.

thanks
bahan swain
respected, sir i was filled the form of sbi online which was held on 1st of march i havens " got the form yet so my challan no is 9729581 so kindly inform me why myroll no sent to me thanking you
i still didn't get my admit card
sir, i have not recieved my admit card
wen is my admit card dispatched?where is d center?
i still havn't received my amit card for AIIMS 2009.i wll b highly oblidged if u kindly look into the matter & atleast let me know my examination cntre & by when will i receive my admit card.
I havent receive my admit card and the exam will be held on 1st of june
and to receive admit card last date is 1st of may but I haven't receive yet
my form num is 213680
my name is satyendra noaroji, I havent receive my admit card and the exam will be held on 1st of june
and to receive admit card last date is 1st of may but I haven't receive yet
my form num is 283005.i wll b highly oblidged if u kindly look into the matte

thanks
satyendra noaroji
when was my admit card dispatched? where is my centre?
respected sir / mam
My self vipin agrawal i want to say u that still my admit card has not received and my exam will be held on 1st june 2009 so kindly send my admit card on my mail or please tell me whats the reason for rejection my admit card.

respected sir / mam
My self vipin agrawal i want to say u that still my admit card has not received and my exam will be held on 1st june2009 so kindly send my admit card on my mail or please tell me whats the reason for rejection my admit card.

respected sir / mam
My self krity agrawala i want to say u that still my admit card has not received and my exam will be held on 1st june2009 so kindly send my admit card on my mail or please tell me whats the reason for rejection my admit card.

thankyou very much
i want to say u that still my admit card has not received and my exam will be held on 1st june2009 so kindly send my & My Sister admit card on my mail or please tell me whats the reason for rejection my admit card.

thankyou very much and my form No. 211779
and My sister Supriya form No. 211777
dear sir i am not reciveing my admit card till now and my exam will be held on 1st june2009 so kindly send my admit card on my postal address 4, ganga vihar near karoli mata mandir city centre gwalior m.p.

kindly inform me as ssoon as possible
thankyou and my form no 267769
sir i do not recive my admit card please send me duplicate copy of admit card my form no is 260401
sir i have not recieved any admit card till now and my exams are on ist june so kindly send me an duplicate of it . sir u can send an duplicate of it on my email adress falak_huma@ymail.in thank you and my form no 231474 and my DOB is 24:04:1990
hellllooooooo sir i hd nt got my aiims admit card my al frnds hd received it... bt i didnt...
Respected sir
I did not recived my admit card till now.Please send me a message if i made any mistake in my form.
do reply fast sir.
Respected sir / mam
My self Kumugha K. Shohe i want to say that still i have not received my admit card and my exam will be held on 1st june2009 so kindly send me my admit card on my mail or please tell me whats the reason for the rejection my admit card.

My application form No. is 283305