[Resolved] Aircel Prepaid SIM Card — sim card lost block the number

Karthik sai ram
My Name Is Karthik sai ram
I lost my cell phone nokia 7300 bearing Number [protected] kindly block the number and i have already lodged a complaint with the police station
CSR No 266/csk/f3x/wdt
Date 11/10/2010

Aircel Customer Care's response, Oct 05, 2015
Hello Thirumalesh Naidu,

We would like to inform you that we tried reaching you on the mentioned number but were unsuccessful in speaking to you, however, please find the PUK number below: 32198380 and the default PIN is 0000.For any further assistance you can reach Appellate desk by dialing [protected] from Monday to Friday between 10AM and 6PM.

Aircel Team
Aircel Customer Care's response, Oct 05, 2015
Hello Suhail Pasha,

We would like to inform you as per your request Outgoing and incoming calls are barred, Further assistance you can reach Appellate desk by dialing [protected] between Mondays to Friday 10AM to 6PM.

Aircel Team
Complaint comments  145 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

RESPECTED SIR/MADEM
IAM SIM CARD PLEASE PLEASE ACTIVATE ..
NUMBER------[protected]
SIM BACK NUMBER---[protected]
ID -------PANDIAN
Dear Team,

Request you to please block the My SIM, bez my sim has been lost from pocket, Details is given below..

Name: Shishir Kumar Jha
No. [protected]

Best regards,
Shishir
My Name Is C.P.Aaryaan

I lost my cell phone nokia e63 bearing Number [protected] please block the number.

Date 22/12/2010

Dear sir

My name is A .Sundaramoorthy

I lost my mobile Nokia 1100 bearing number [protected] please block the number.

If required call to the number [protected] or [protected]

Moorthy.A
Dear sir

My name is M.DHAMODHARAN

I lost my mobile Nokia X3-00 bearing AIRCEL number [protected] please block the number.

If required call to the number [protected] or [protected]
Dear Team,

Name: pradeep singh
No. [protected]

Best regards
pradeep singh
My Name Is Kalaiselvi
I lost my cell phone Nokia 3230 bearing Number [protected] kindly block the number
Dear Aircel,

I request you to block my sim as it has been lost on 1st May 2012 by 6:30 pm.The number is [protected]
Dear aircel,

I request you to block my Sim as it has been lost on 31 May 2012. The number is [protected]
sir, i lost my sim, so plz block the number.and how to get new sim card with same number
My Name Is JUNAIDKHAN F PATHAN

Date 29/07/2012

My Name Is Adarsha.N

I lost my cell phone Nokia X2 00 bearing Number [protected] please block the number.

Date 23/02/2013

If Required call to the number [protected]
my name is T.GANESAN. i lost my aircel simcard [protected].please block the number.
dear sir and mdm
my sim card is lost plz bolock my sim card [protected] pradeep kumar rout
My Name Is Raj Kumar

I lost my cell phone samsung galaxy bearing Number [protected] please block the number.

Date 18/07/2014

I lost my phone and somebody is using my number to make fool of people such as my friends please Do deactivate this number urgent . Deactivate [protected]. Do deactivate immediately because they are disturbing my friends and more. I have taken another new number do deactivate it immediately. I lost my phone and somebody is using my number to make fool of people such as my friends please Do deactivate this number urgent . Deactivate [protected]. Do deactivate immediately because they are disturbing my friends and more. I have taken another new number do deactivate it immediately. thanks for all your support. i am greatful
i lost my aircel
sim please block it [protected]
Mobile Number [protected] has been lost...
So, i want to block this Sim card and this mobile as well as related to this mobile...

Phone Model Andi 3.5 Classique I ball
EMEI number [protected]

I request you that please block this number and mobile

Best Regard,
Suleman
I lost my pune aircel sim card in patna and I have been trying all the available options to replace or at least block the number. I have been told that I have to travel to pune to get it blocked. why aircel is fu*king the customre?
dear aircel officer,
i lost my sim, few weeks please sir are madam.
phone no. [protected]
proof k chitti babu
i lost my mble so pls block my num urgent [protected]

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]