Airtel Billing — 3G bill shot up by 600%
Shshbharath on May 12, 2012
Hi Appellant officer,
I agree that for 6GB+ bill is 4k+. But my concerns raised here are not addressed:
• Agent who sold the plan said that bill shield was 1000
• Now it turns out that he gave a plan that is not in the pamphlet that
he gave me . I never signed up for this plan
• I would have outrageously rejected the plan had the agent told me
that per GB usage charge is 3000.
• Below attached screen shot shows 3G usage on 18th as 4.1 GB. But my
cycle ends on 19th and I receive a bill for 6GB?
• You can¿t argue by the word approximation because actual usage shown
is 6 GB which is 50% higher than the SMS. 50% difference can¿t be said
• An error of approximation of 50% has made me pay 3000 extra which is
4 times more than my bill I anticipated or 300% higher or 660% higher than my
• I have never signed for a plan which gives 20k usage and gives 16k
• My problem is running from 26th April.
• Every time they send my bill and plan to backend team. As per bill,
as per plan everything is fine. But this is not what I had signed for¿ Usage is
not that shown in bill..
• I¿m in a big soup since every time AirTel is solving a problem that
is not there.
• My credit limit is 1000. How could you allow to exceed and reach 4k+
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 10:35 AM
To: Hemashekar, Bharath
Subject: Re: WRONG BILLING FOR MY AIRTEL MOBILE NUMBER 9740235566 [|BAL|Qrc10605121605049032661|]
Warm greetings from airtel.
Ref: E-mail dated 06/05/2012, regarding billing discrepancy for your airtel mobile number 9740235566.
As per the Service Request number 43338777 we have checked your account and found that 5GB 3G GPRS free, thereafter 3p/10KB (After 6.03315 GB 100% Free) as per this pack 5GB free post 5GB to 6.03315 GPRS usage are chargeble @ 3p/10kb and then after 6.03315 GB 100% discount given on the same. Hence, we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request towards the waiver.
In future too, please feel free to speak to our call center executive on 121 regarding any query/ request and 198 (Toll Free) for any complaints. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get in touch with the Nodal Officer with your earlier request or complaint number if it's still unresolved. You may send an email at email@example.com or you may call at 9972534865 from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday. The Nodal officer will provide a resolution to your complaint in 10 days.
If you do not receive a satisfactory response from Nodal officer you may send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call at 9972544865 from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday.
Assuring you the best of our services.
A CHRISTURAJ A
bharti airtel limited
Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction
Click here to provide feedback
https://ispeed.airtel.in/iVoiceFeedback/Search/EFViewerDE.aspx?info=B5D73E4BB4D5...⇄ 5 4 1 1 F7597&refno=Qrc10605121605049032661
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 96 6339 XXXX
20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078