[Resolved]  Airtel — Unsubscribe Tadkalive!

I would like to state that I m using a prepaid no of airtel with no [protected] which belongs to orissa circle.I would like to state that Rs 10 are being deducted every 10 days for subscription of tadkalive.I would like to state that i m not using it so kindly unsubscribe tadkalive from my mobile no [protected].
I would b thankful to u.

Comments

sir
i request you to unsubscribe my no. from takda live as after 11 days my 10rs balance have been deducted, wrongly my prepaid no is [protected]. plz unsubscribe it.
thanking you.
I would like to state that I m using a prepaid no of airtel with no [protected] which belongs to A.P circle..I would like to state that i m not using it so kindly unsubscribe tadkalive from my mobile no +[protected]

Airtel Post Paid — unsubscribe tadkalive

dear costemer care
my post paid mobile no is [protected], please un subcribe tadak live, tadka game nand java game from my number permanently

thanking u
How to unsub tadkalive ? My no is [protected]
so wht d process 2 caht in takda live airtel
I would like to state that I m using a postpaid no of airtel with no [protected] which belongs to punjab circle.I would like to state that Rs 10 are being deducted every 10 days for subscription of tadkalive.I would like to state that i m not using it so kindly unsubscribe tadkalive from my mobile no [protected]
[protected] this is my phone number please tell me about last two month outgoing calls
I want to unsubscribe Tadkalive service on my no.[protected]
Unsubscribe Tadkalive!
I would like to state that I m using a prepaid no of airtel with no [protected] which belongs to mumbai circle.I would like to state that Rs 10 are being deducted every 10 days for subscription of tadkalive.I would like to state that i m not using it so kindly unsubscribe tadkalive from my mobile no [protected].
I would b thankful to u.
i m your airtel customer & my mobile no. is [protected] of mumbai circle.i had suscribed my of the a/c in your gprs scheme as free trail.but now i connot unscribe it as there is no unsubscription button.my balance is also getting deducted.so please unsubscribe all my a/c's. Thankyou.
dear sir tadkalive me abusing ho rahi hai, logo k mobile number pata karne, cht m bataya ja raha hai, or tadkalive walo ko call ki jati hai, to hum logo k sunte nahi hai, plz help me
I would like to state that I m using a postpaid no of airtel with no [protected] which belongs to orissa circle.I would like to state that Rs 20 are being deducted every 10 days for subscription of tadkalive.I would like to state that i m not using it so kindly unsubscribe tadkalive from my mobile no [protected].i have written you many times .but no any action by you
ok [protected]
strt dear cost care my frenzo id on [protected] id is dbaghel
I would like to state that I m using a prepaid no of airtel with no [protected] which belongs to Karnataka circle..I would like to state that i m not using it so kindly unsubscribe tadkalive from my mobile no [protected]
I would b thankful to u.
the tadkalive chat is not working so please neccessary action...
I would like to state that I m using a prepaid no of airtel with no [protected] which belongs to Rajasthan circle..I would like to state that i m not using it so kindly unsubscribe tadkalive from my mobile no [protected]
dear costemer care

my prepaid mobile no is [protected], please un subcribe tadaka live subscription from my number permanently.

thanking u
Unsubscribe Tadkalive!
I would like to state that I m using a prepaid no of airtel with no [protected] which belongs to rajasthan circle.I would like to state that Rs 20 are being deducted every 15 days for subscription of tadkalive.I would like to state that i m not using it so kindly unsubscribe tadkalive from my mobile no [protected].
I would b thankful to u.
Please deactivate my tadkalive subscription, my number is [protected]

Airtel