Airtel — paid E- RECHARGE OF RC151 BUT NOT WORKING

CH.S. RAJAGOPAL
I GOT AN E-recharge DONE FOR RS.151/- UNDER RC151 SCHEME OF AIRTEL ON 27.8.07 AT 7.19 PM AND I GOT THE SMS MESSAGE ALSO ON MY CELL ACCORDINGLY UNDER TRANSACTION ID [protected] ; TALKTIME WAS ADVEFRTISED AS RS.300/- FOR 30 DAYS UNDER THE ABOVE RC151 SCHME. BUT TO MY SURPRISE TILL TO-DAY I AM NOT ABLE TO UTILISE THE FACILITY SINCE IT IS NOT MATERIALISING ON MY CELL THOUGH CHARGED. I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHETHER IT IS THEIR TECHNICAL SNAG, OR INTENTIONAL FRAUD WITH THE CUSTOMER. NONE OF THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NOS. GIVEN IN THEIR WEBSITE OF AIRTEL IS HAVING CONNECTION TO THEIR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES AND EVEN TOLL FREE AIRTEL NO. GIVEN AS [protected] IN THEIR WEBSITE IS FALSE SINCE A MESSAGE IS HEARD WHENEVER I RING UP AS THERE IS NO SUCH NO. AVAILABLE.

PLEASE SORT OUT THIS ISSUE AND GET THE NEEDFUL DONE BESIDES GIVING ME THEIR ACTUAL TOLL FREE AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE NO. WITH WHICH I CAN ALSO CONTACT THEIR EXECUTIVES

-RAJAGOPAL-
PHONE NO. [protected]

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Respected Sir,
I have received my application reference number from AXIS BANK 2 months back but i dont know why they are delaying to deliver the card i have done the call to the customer care they said with in 15 days you will get the card but the days are passing i made a call today also i am on the line for 10 minutes but nobody responding to my call --------

Regards & Thanks