Airtel — related from postpaid connection

sneh singh
sir
i have a pre paid connection with no.[protected] OF airtel bharti recentaly i have applied for a new post paid number in ohm enterprises in kanpur,uttar pradesh its a authorised web world of airtel bharti.where i told about a good number([protected]) they told me that this number was earliar with harjendar singh but this number has been blocked mr harjendra singh is fail to deposit his monthly bill from last 6 month and i[censored] want this particullar numbar u have to deposit his rest payment so i deposit the amount of rupee 1850 againest the collection reciept no A 153840 IN KANPUR and also given rupee 5000 as they told me that its a V.I.P number activation charges , but after three days i was alloted the number [protected] .so i am cheated by a renowned company kindly take my complain seriosly and solve my problem .
for any clearification contact me on [protected]

regards

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Dear sir
I hav prepaid connection no [protected] with vodafone service " 3yrs . I port my number in airtel postpaid connection i submit my document . My number activate in 48 hours in airtel postpaid service .due to Its verification my outgoing call stoped. Now i cant call i hav suffring lot of prob... i call to custmer care but they says that ur verification is negitive nw ur no is disconnected bt i hav airtel postpaid no same id and add... solve my prob its so urgent pls do somthing its my business no all calls come this no solve my prob and reverification my no pls soon soo urgent for any detail contact ths no .[protected] pls solve .

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - related from postpaid connection