[Resolved]  Airtel — Standing Instructions/ESC Problems

I have three accounts with Airtel - Corporate Blackberry (Scope International); Personal Mobile and an Internet Broadband connection at home. I had set up an ECS/SI on my Standard Chartered Visa card that worked well for a few months. Subsequently, my Credit Card was re-issued to me with a new number and I submitted refreshed ECS/SI instructions to Airtel.

The problem now is that:
1) On my Corporate Blackberry - the instruction was put in place and reflected on my bill yet deductions were not effected. I called an confirmed that they had my new Credit Card number. One week later, I got a call saying that I had an outstanding amount. On investigating further I discovered that they had executed the SI/ECS with my old Credit Card number!!

2) On my mobile - they recorded my updated ECS/SI but with my old Credit Card number!!

3) On my Internet - they did not update the ECS/SI at all!!!

I have called them several times but had absolutely no joy and am forced to bring this to your attention.

Kindly help in resolving this harrassment of customers.

Akshaya Gaur
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:17:54

Comments

Pl..delite.sms service cricate live on my M.NO.[protected]

RAKESH SHARMA
Pls de-activate SI instructions on my mobile number [protected] in the name of Sapna Mehra
my mobile number is [protected] kindly cannot my auto debt from my credit card
i cannot acces to my app
i am having bad experience with airtel if this continu i may cancel my connections
very bad service