Airtel Cellular Service — Lines Busy...line busy

I am using airtel cellular phone service for last one year, but now a days especially in the morings when try to make a call I am hearing a sweet voice telling that " All the lines in this route are currently busy" more than three times. According to the TRAI regulation (If am wrong kindly correct me) I don't think it is acceptable and I am ending up in wasting just trying.
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I am getting All lines are currently busy voice message when ever I try to call a particular mobile number for other numbers it is working fine ...actually I am using karnataka sim when I am in karnataka to the same number it is working fine ..when I am in andhra I am getting this voice message...
Same issue im facing... Im using Airtel number and When I try to call a Land line number its saying "All lines are currently busy" But i can make the call from another service providers like Vodafone, Docomo, Idea etc. Its been more than a Month im facing this issue. Could anyone please solve this issue...?
Same issue with my Airtel Sim as well. I'm irritated with this.. all the time I have to dial 19 or more times to get connected... It's really irritating
Same problem for me. I am using my Karnataka sim. My parents stay in Orissa and have BSNL numbers. Whenever I call them on their BSNL number it always says "All channels are busy, please try again later". This has been happening for the past 6months. Meanwhile my sister who stays with my parents has an Airtel number and it always connects to Airtel in one go. What I think is Airtel is knowingly blocking calls to other network operators. Just a cheap marketing tactics. I am considering switching my operator. I wish someone from Trai notices this and makes huge penalty on Airtel
Ive been facing the problem since last month.It says "ALL LINES ARE BUSY" on each and every call.Very irritating.
It's really irritating when u hear all lines are currently busy when u try for 10 times also .. dear Airtel, u don't deserve to b the best network in India . Please first correct your capabilities then try to compete other network . Such a worst service .
Same issue here... Using airtel n this happens when ever i tey to call an idea mobile no... Am in chennai
I am using Air tel cellular service for seven years, now recently i am also facing same issues "All line are busy at the moment", I work at supplier side if need to discuss anything important to my customer the call does not connect within 5 tries. also my friend nearby me will be free (no incoming and outgoing) even if i try to reach him same issue. it is ***** d*** h*** networks.
Even I'm a Airtel customer facing the issues through out the day. I don't make much calls everyday. But the provider service is too bad that I'm in the center of the city which is give me the poor Network. I know so many people are migrating to airtel due to aircel issues and also the Airtel is testing VOLTE which is giving the headache of call drop often but this is absurd that I can't call anyone through out the day.
Facing the same issue. Airtel tamilnadu.
Going to go to consumer court to complain. Have been trying to call a number for 20 minutes. Still the same response.

Highly disappointed Airtel.