[Resolved]  Airtel Connection — check operator service message while connecting

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have taken a sim card of coimbatore and my number is
[protected] (6 years incoming scheme) and it was working when i was in bangalore..
now i am presently in trivandrum and i have charged for 50 rupees...

still it shows me CHECK OPERATOR SERVICE...
pls advice me what to do

kindly do the needful...because it is necessary for me have this connection live...
pls help me.

preethi
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:04:29

Comments

check operator services messages when I am trying to send a message. I have verified that I have balance.
please check service run my mobile.
mom.[protected]
My mobile airtel phone no.is [protected]. Now while i am operating the phone, it shows check operator service. how to get airtel connection now. what i have to do for check operator service
hi i m jeysri my message is not sending whn booster also there it showing check operator service what 2 do 4tat take d necessary action n do d needful my mob number is [protected]
hi.i am problem my message is not sending and call for 20 days, there it showing check operator service take necessary action and do d needful my mob number is [protected]
go to call setting and do send my caller identity to default. problem will be solved
while i am calling to my friend's airtel number, it shows this message check operator service. What is the reason?
I tried few ideas that are here but did not work

The I tried another method that I tried was to go to SETTINGS >> CALL SETTINGS >> LINE FORWARDING
and selected another line (If its line 1 then selected Line 2) The thing solved it, but there was one big downside. When I called someone it showed "Call forwarding" and after the phone rang for few seconds and I disconnected, . it would still charge me for few seconds.

Then I tried another method and which is best I think.
The best way is to put the Sim card in another slot of the mobile phone, works and best
Hope it works for you also

19564