[Resolved] Airtel Digital TV DTH — Worst Service from Airtel DTH
I am writing to express my utter disatisication and complain on the services received from Airtel DTH services.
I am not sure what is the resolution time(SLA) and what are they doing to help solving customers problems.
There are many points which I would like to highlight. As I started to get the problem on 1st of May 2013 and till date 07th May 2013
it stays in unresolved status after lodging multiple complaints with Airtel DTH Cust Care/Nodal office. It's a total pain using this service from Airtel DTH.
1. I logded a complaint on 01st May 2013, Complaint no[protected]. I was given assurance that within 24 hours the issue will be resolved.
The issue was "No Signal". But at end of 2nd May, it was not resolved.
2. On 2nd May 2013, I called up Cust Care and again 24 hours assurance was given. And thanks for the consistency that the issue was not resolved.
Airtel DTH after sales is simply a failure again.
3. On 3rd May 2013, I got a new complaint number :[protected] and again the same parrot lines from Cust Care people ie. we give you assurance of 24 hours.
But not resolved. And I get an sms saying my old complaint number 30126165 is resolved.
4. Again the same happened on 4th May and 5th day , the issue is not resolved.
5. On 5th of May I get an sms saying my account is valid till 5th May 2013.I called up Cust care to extend the validity for the period I have not used.
But it was denied and told me that it can only be done after the issue is resolved.
6. On 6th May I recharged and problem was not resolved.
7. On 7th May the same issue not resolved..
I am more than happy to disconnect it but Will Airtel DTH pay me the money back for SetTopBox which is outsourced to
some sales agency called "Khushi Enterprises,Wakad,Dange Chowk Pune".
It may be that Airtel DTH is having more channels in HD or in total more channels. But Sorry to say,this is the worst DTH service in the whole country in terms of customer satisfaction.
We don't have any other option except going to Consumer Court and Consumer forums discussing on this.
I have all the evidences of follow up done with airtel service centres and service received from them. Also I tried to contact senior officials of Airtel but in vain.
Please advice on how to go ahead and taking legal action against this incompetent Satellite DTH running and cheating common man.
Cust ID: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|10 Comments Updated:||ShareTweet|