[Resolved]  Airtel Digital TV — Activation Of Airtel Digital TV

Dear Team,
This is to inform you that ,I had purchased goods worth 2499/- I got a Airtel Digital TV activation kit,I tried to install the same for not less then 50 times but the same is not activated,I went to Bigbazar for a complain but they denied telling I must go to Airtel office as they are vendors.Now pls tell me how can I activate the same?It is more them a year now.

Mridul Baishya.

Comments

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV — activation

Hi , recently i brought sony bravia .along with that i got airtel digital tv connection free .
my customer id is [protected].ii reacahrged with rs 1000/. 2 weeks back , still activation is not done . i contacted several times customer care and near dealers.they r not much cooperative.for installation they asked me 700 rs .i gave without reason .but for activating they are again expeccting money.
i dont know whom to report and activate my account . it has been 3 weeks since i recharged.

can anyone tell me whom to contact for activating my account.

my mobile:[protected].
machilipatnam
andhrapradesh
I syed communication of sfapora mansbal kashmir am working as a dealer of airtel digital tv from last 04years in kashmir, new distributor means new problem, my new distributor M/s A-1399621 Hafiz Group of Market Bandipora kashmir Cell no +91 [protected], has swapped my airtel digital tv demo on 23 july 2012 without any information and without any complaint, and given it to another new retailer to butter him for work, i have informed to concern persons but till time they are failed.

Airtel