Airtel Dish TV — not activating the new connection

Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu, India
 sharmy1974
I have purchased a Airtel dish tv connection for south mega scheme on 16.03.11 and i pay cash immediately. They just install the box and dish on 16.03.11 itself, but till date 18.03.11 they didnt activate the connection. They told they will activate within 2 hour, 1 hour likethat every time when iam calling, but not done anything. Now no body is taking the phone and not responding my call.
Iam tensed because of this people. I will take legal action against them if they failed to done it or take it return paying the cash back immediately.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

DishTV — activation of new connections

we have sent you mail through your E-mail I.d.: [protected]@dishtv.in at 22:13 and 22:19, yesterday through above mentioned E-mail I.d and a message was sent by you that In 24 hours you will be informed but we call care center they told that your mail was not recieved, then we sent it latter again today at 08:05, now please tell us now how we will respond for that
@ Shezad,

But what is your problem, what issue are you facing. If you would be able to tell here might some one will be able to help you. Just tell here what's your complaint is all about and what is the problem you are facing.
please punch this email id fot activation

DishTV — not activate

more than 20 days card still not activat

CARD NO : [protected]
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in

AirTel — Airtel Dish connection

My customer ID [protected]
Before 2 or 3 month ago Airtel have change Transpoder, Airtel engg had changed direction & locked the receiver, But after that my picture getting freeze, I have complained lot many times but thay want charge for tacking. Why should I pay the service charge, this proble has been occured after changing Tanspoder, Because receive level is less & BER is very poor. Pl do needfull

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]