Airtel KBC — Airtel KBC - cheats!

plz contact me on following address u got frauds by play tvAND AIRTEL

Address:-Kamaldeep singh
kotly nagal mandi
236/18,
gurdaspur punjab
MOBILE [protected]

Comments

i want to disclose a news about case which i file in consumer court against playtv ,zeetv,ministry of information tecnology,sajid khan(host),javad jafri and airtel.
the case is that i win 11 lac rupees in a tv show HOUZEE which is displyed on zee tv and playtv on 13 nov 2005 at 1200 noon .they comit me to pay my amount with in 45 days but they do not do so.they call bombay to present me in show but they also do not do so.after the show they come to me and ask me that we for got to present you in show and feel sorry.
they ask me to go back to gurdaspur (punjab) your check we sent you with in the week but they do not do so.i file case againist the show .the show do not pay any amount to their other winner and airtel also made such fraud with their customers and they do not pay any tax to goverment which is aleast 33% and there are more than 6 to 11 winners of 11 lacs more than 10 winner are 5 lac and more 10 winners are of 2 lacs and others .i am very thank full to you if you take neccessary action agains the playtv(www.playtv.in).

Address:-Kamaldeep singh