Airtel Land Line — NO CONNECTION AFTER TWO WEEKS

V.VINOD
WE HAVE A SITE OFFICE AT 105 RACE COURSE ROAD, TWO OTHER AGENCIES HAVE AIRTEL LINES ALREADY THERE AND ANOTHER THIRD LINE IS ABOUT 30 METERS AWAY ONLY ADDITIONAL WIRE IS REQUIRED TO CONNECT FOR OUR NEW LINE.AIRTEL SALES PEOPLE CAME Mr.BASHA[protected]/ [protected]. GOT ALL DOCUMENTS AND ADVANCE OF Rs.1000 AND TOLD US LINE WILL BE WORKING IN TWO TO THREE DAYS TIME.I WAITED FOR ONE WEEK WITH NO PROGRESS.I WAS TOLD TO CONTACT Mr.GOPAL [protected]. THAT LINE WAS 200 METERS AWAY AND SANCTION IS REQUIRED FOR THE SAME FOR HEAD OFFICE WHICH WILL TAKE TWO TO THREE MORE DAYS.I TOLD THEM IT IS NOT TRUE ONLY THIRY METERS OF WIRE IS REQUIRED .PLEASE COME TO SITE AND CHECK THE SAME NOBODY HAS COME TILL DATE AND EVEN TODAY IT IS THE SAME CASE THEY TOLD ME TODAY TO CALL BACK IN TEN MINUTES. HALF AN LATER THEIR MOBILE IS SWITCHED OFF.I HAD APPLIED FOR THIS LINE FOR MY OFFICE AND SENT THE BILL TO HEAD OFFICE.SO NOW I HAVE TO COLLECT IT BACK AND GO TO AIRTEL OFFICE FOR THE SAME COMPLAINTS TO BE LOGDED OFFICIALLY. MAYBE THESE PERSONS ARE ROLLING THE MONEY. GOD KNOWS HOW MANY POEPLE LIKE ME ARE SUFFERING.

THE SAME IS CASE FOR TATA INDICOM I CALLED THEIR SALES MAN TOLD THAT YOU CAN EASILY CONNECT MY NEW LINE SINCE TATA GROUP OFFICE IS ALREADY THERE AND THEY HAVE INDICOM LINE.TILL NOW NOBODY FROM THEIR END HAVE COME

I HAD GOT A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH VODAFONE ALSO IN MUMBAI I LOST 1000/- THERE ALSO FOR CONVERTING FROM PREPAID TO POST PAID. TILL DATE IT IS PENDING EVEN AFTER ONE YEAR.

ALL PROFF WILL BE ATTACHED IN A LATER DATE. VINOD
[protected] 105, RACE COURSE ROAD COIMBATORE 18

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel — No connection till date

A executive from Aitel company his name Raj soni came to my factory to get the form filled up for broad band connection on the 18/08 /07 and took the cheque also but till today no connection has been put soo far and he says that company has a policy to put not less than 4 connection no action taken till date
reciept no 162624
SEf 071352
I myself Mr. Rakesh Sharma is using the Airtel Prepaid No: [protected], So pls forward me the details of my incoming calls from 20 sep 09 To 24sept 09 most urgently.

Thks & Rgds.