[Resolved]  Airtel Postpaid — Bill cycle change with out intimating

I have a post paid airtel connection from Karnataka circle (Bangalore - [protected]). My billing cycle is 5th of every month. Yesterday I have received a bill for 20 days and when contacted the customer care, they have said that, Airtel needed this and so doing. When e-mailed to the customer care, the reply was to pay for the unbilled too and any discounts will be adjusted next billing cycle. There is no proper support or service from Airtel now a days and need to call atleast once in a week to airtel customer care to register complaints.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Post Paid — Billing Cycle

To,
Sir/Mam,

I am Ved Dixit and i got my fist bill from viodafone. My billing cycle is 15th-14th but i want to change it & make it 27th-26th.
I have not heard anything from the Airtel customer care yet. Waiting for the response. If there is any further delay in getting a resolution, the last date for paying the amount without penalty will cross, which I never prefer. Airtel service is so bad now a days..

Airtel