[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — unable to make/receive calls

I am having a prepaid airtel connection number [protected]since last 3-4 years. Now I am unable to make or receive any calls via this lifetime sim . I cannot even contact customer care through my phone. An early action in this context shall be appreciated.

Comments

I am having a prepaid airtel connection number [protected] since last 6-7 years. Now I am unable to make or receive any calls via this sim. I have got this sim checked at airtel world in Karol Bagh where I was told that the sim baring number [protected]-604 is working properly. I cannot even contact customer care through my phone. An early action in this context shall be appreciated.

AIRTEL LIFETIME PREPAID SIM CARD — UNABLE TO MAKE OUTGOING & INCOMING CALLS

UNABLE TO MAKE OUTGOING & INCOMING CALLS BEFORE TWO DAYS .MY MOBILE NO.[protected] .LIFE TIME SIM CARD

PLS SIR MY SERVICE ON FOR MOBILE .

THANKING YOU

VICKY ATRAM
From 26/06/08 shows Simcard registration failed
I am having a prepaid airtel connection number [protected] since last 9months. Now I am unable to make or receive any calls via this sim. I I cannot even contact customer care through my phone. An early action in this context shall be appreciated.
I am having a prepaid airtel connection number [protected] since last 1 1/2 months. Now I am unable to make or receive any calls via this sim. I I cannot even contact customer care through my phone. An early action in this context shall be appreciated.
Respected sir/Mam

I am prasath .My mobile num is [protected].I had problem with the network for more than 3 months.I gave complaint to 198 and 121 several occasions regarding my network problem.They haven't took any actions.My problem is where i cant recieve any incoming calls and outgoing calls at most all the times(Especially at evening 6 pm to night 11 pm).I am using the airtel sim for more than 4 yrs but i am facing the problem for last 3 months.Please take the serious action.

Area of tower

Ussoor(from 2 km-Near to golden temple vellore)
vellore
pin-632105
dear sir..
hear r a problem in my airtel prepaid no. [protected].. i am unable to receive calls & outgoing calls.
the prompt is call ended. & my no is out of coverage area.
plz. solve this problem
please give me detail of this mobile number [protected]
sir one number divert the my number so all other call had coming so please cancel that divert.

Prepaid Sim Card — unable for incoming & outging call

unable for incoming & outgoing call & not showing balace to me.so, please take swift action for service.
my cell no - [protected]
I have airtel sim having no. [protected]of Ramgarwa. I fund that there is no proper network coverage in Raxaul area. There is always error in the connection. Please check the service provided by you as I have been have problems in communication during my work.

Airtel — Unable to make & receive calls

I am unable to make & receive calls for lasl few days.
It is Lifetime prepaid plan.

Please do the needful.

Yogesh Kapoor
+91 [protected]

yog.[protected]@gmail.com
Its been 2 days since I changed my mobile device. 1st day my calling was normal but by 2nd day I am unable to make or receive call from my airtel number. Please help.

Airtel