Airtel Prepaid — Call list of prepaid no

langya asif gulam
can i get a list of incoming & outgoing calls list on net of by prepaid no . plz give me the detail of reason about the issue

bijilal's response, Mar 29, 2014
sir my airtel sim card used as without activating roaming in UAE nw sim card registration become faild.. i need your propmt attention..
mohan kumar.v's response, Sep 21, 2014
sir my number call list details needed its urgent [protected]

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

respected sir,
i am samreen nissar customer of your compnay with mob no [protected].i want incomming and outgoing call list of month of june 2012.please send me the same.
respected sir,
Iam HITENDRA KUMAR using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number
[protected], [protected]. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.
Respected sir,
I am Deepika, using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected]. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last two month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.
dear sir
please send me my Airtel no incoming, outgoing, and missed call past two month list with date and time at my email_id: o.rock83@yahoo.com
my Airtel prepaid number is: [protected]
Thanking you sir,
Yours sincerely,
Pritha Ghosh
Hi sir I am Vijayakumar Using Airtel Company's Prepaid connection with number [protected] and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last two month. if possible as soon as early send me details. thanking you
sir, i am suman.i want to get a list of incoming & outgoing call details for last one month(july).My prepaid number is [protected].
thankyou
i want call details of a airtel number is it possible to get it online if not tell me the other possible way..

suman — incoming & outgoing call details.

sir, i want to get incoming & outgoing call details of June and July month.My prepaid number is that [protected].

Airtel Prepaid — 3 months call details

My mobile no is [protected] and i using prepaid for this number. I need last three to six month incoming & outgoing call list. Pls send me that on my above e-mail address. Or what procedure i have to do????? That informs me on my e-mail. It’s urgent
dear sir/madam,
my name is amrita. my mob no. is [protected] new delhi. any person diverted their calls on my number & my number is DND. So i want his mobile number who diverted my number. I call airtel care but i an not satisfied. plz tell me it's urgent.
respected sir i am subodh rajput my no [protected] pls send my detail 1/8/2012 to 9/8/2012 if possible as soon as early myemail rajputsubodh@yahoo.com
Respected sir,
I am Nagaraj using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected]. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last two month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.
I am Vinod, using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected]. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last 4 month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.
I am Harsh Dipanker Tiwari, using your airtel company's prepaid connection with number[protected].and i want to incoming and out going details for last three month(may, june, and july 2012). if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.

Respected sir,
I am B.SANTHOSH KUMAR, using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected]. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last two month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.

I want to incoming & outgoing details of my no. [protected] last month. if possible as soon as early send me detail on my id <prabhat@dr.comcom> thank you.
my airtel mobile number is [protected] i want to have a detail bill for the month of July12, August 12 of my pre paid number on my email id which is nithya_srvn54@rediffmail.com kindly do the need full
respected sir,
i am Shabana Tahseen using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected] and i want to get incoming and outgoing details for last six month. if possible as soon as early send me the billing details to my email id at shabanatahseen@yahoo.com. thank you.
i want to incoming and outgoing details for last three month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.

My Number [protected]

santhosh

id proof ---- voter id -------- CJT2779411

Airtel — Charged for unused period

i have started using Airtel Mobile Postapid Services from August 1.
whereas bill rental has been raised for period prior to that.
on calling the concerned person, either she doesn't attend or disconnects after listening to the query.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]