[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — Poor service, no prompt action , no transparency

I have a prepaid phone from Airtel. Last month on sept 6 I received a text message that your phone documents are not apprpriate, contact your nearby Airtel office and deposit the papers for the verification of address and photo ID. Within 48 hrs on 8Sept.2010 I submitted the copy of passport and Photograph along with airtel profarma mentioning complete details at Ascent Enterprises , Vijay khand , Gomti nagar , Lucknow ( ref. 1193130), which is a authorized Customer relationship Center, for this submission I have the receiving from Airtel. After few days the message was continously coming up. I again went to Ascent Enterprises and remind them that this message is still coming up. And today on 12.10.2010 from evening my outgoing services have been stopped stating that your papers are not complete. Futher message was there that if I agree to deposit the papers again within 48 hrs the services can be started within 1 hr. There was no other option except to agree with this condition. Before that I contacted [protected], which gave me another number [protected] to explain the problem . That gave me another number [protected] but of no use.
This inefficient services of Airtel is really painful and if the paper deposited almost 30-35 days before could not be confirmed and abruptly hampering the service is diabeling a customer from his right of communication and can be seriously viewed.

19593