Airtel — Weak Network

West Bengal, India
 uban
HI,

I have recently switched to Airtel from Vodafone. The Airtel network seems to be very weak at my home making the cellphone ineffective from any communication. I frequently get no signals, dropped calls, broken voice. This is making it very hard to use Airtel in the locality.

I live in Abhishikta II, kalikapur (9th Floor). Every resident I have talked to has opted out of Airtel due to similar network problems. Can this problem be solved? or do I too have to opt for another network that works here?

Uttaran Banerjee

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

AirTel — weak network

I am residing at mankhurd(eastern suburb) here airtel network is so weak that whenever i have to make a call from my cellphone i have to go outside my house and make a call. Its Ok, but whenever my important incoming call come, the network says that my cellphone is switch off, how pathetic it is, my contacts are very important for me and airtel like giant cellphone company show this irresponsibilities than there will be a one day when i am out of my commission agent job.

So please it is a request from me sir make your service better and dont lose your respective customer.

Yours customer,
mohmed fayyaz
My attitude straight forward is very clear because Airtel is a very giant in indian market and public always have good faith on this company but if you show irresponsibilities in your work than you should make it clear and atleast give a explanation to the people why there is a problem
My sincere request and suggestion for you is ...Please avoid Airtel...because even I had a issue with it...It doesn't give value to its customers...why to love people who doesn't care us??
AIRTEL IS THE NUMBER SERVICE PROVIDER IN CHEATING AND NOT IN PROVIDING GOOD OFFERS, NOT IN PROVIDING GOOD SIGNAL QUALITY.
IT PLAYS WITH CUSTOMERS...ITS A BIG CHEATER...
Sent details as mentioned. hope you guys are able to help soon, as my work is getting impacted.
Had sent the details promptly to the email address mentioned but what i have received is an automated mailer but no resolution. no one has contacted me about the issue. meanwhile my phone is worthless at home. I'll look for another week and then move to another network which works where it matters. thank god for number portability.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]