Artha Health Options — Deducted money without prior notice

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 klnarayana
I have taken the member ship of Artha health options in Feb2010. However they have deducted amount of Rs. 30000 Without my permission in Aug2010 from my credit card.

Comments

artha health option , bangalore — Money deducted without consent

Hello, i have been using the artha health options coupon for last two years. in january they called me and told they are giving gold artha health options card for 3,999 and another travel coupon for 3,999+3,999(for 5 days four nights). laer i found they have deducted 19,000 total and later on the name of master health checkup they have deducted another Rs.15,000 . when asked they are telling they have deducted it for master health coupon and travel coupon, whereas i have already paid the travel charges already. I felt like totally cheated, iam not sure how they deducted the money without my consent. I want my money back for the packages they have deducted. Please help me out of this. my email ID is [email protected] and my contact is [protected].

Selvam
I am Kranthi. For me also same thing is happened, they debited total of 42k from credit cards, i dont know where to complaint and how to get the money back, some body please help me.
I am Keshav. For me also same thing is happened, they debited total of 2k from credit cards, i dont know where to complaint and how to get the money back, some body please help me, Planing to place awareness artical on NEWS paper.
[email protected]

No 24, Sirur Park Road, Near-State Bank Of Mysore, Seshadripuram, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560020
    Artha Health Options - Deducted money without prior notice