[Resolved]  Bajaj Allianz, Ulip — FUND SWITCHING

My Folio no-[protected]
Plan-Allianz Bajaj Unit Gain Plus
My Premium for 2007-08 is misplaced, it's badly require for TDS purpose, I badly need a Duplicate copy of that.
Will ur goodself kindly Scan me Duplicate copy urgently n send me to this e-mail ID.

Hope ur goodself will be kind enough n snd me a copy ASAP.
with thnx
T.K.Ghosh

Comments

My Policy no-[protected] under name:-Azad Ahmad Mukhdoomi
Plan-Allianz Bajaj Unit Gain Plus
privide me policy status, right now I'm in abroad so i will deposit the premium.

Hope ur goodself will be kind enough n snd me a status ASAP.
I, (PARAMESWARAN.S) TAKE BAJAJ ALLIANZ ULIP POLICY(5000-HALF YEARLY) THROUGH GREAT TLC BEFORE TWO MONTHS.BUT I COULD NOT RECEIVED ANY DOCUMENTS FROM BAJAJ ALLIANZ .

NAME- PARAMESWARAN.S
POLICY#[protected]
DATE OF RISK- 14/AUG/08
THE ABOVE DATAS I COLLECTED FROM TLC USING MY TLC ID.SO I REQEST YOU TO SEND ME ALL POLICY DETAILS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
EXPECTNG YOUR SUPPORT
PARAMESWARAN.S
i have paid my second annual premium against policy no [protected] on dated 09/10/08 it is a ulip plan but still i have not received any detail regarding alloted units so pls send me tha same.
dear all

i am rajesh who is intrested to switch the fund of my father he cant access throught the online procedure so kindly
send the attachment of fund switching form to the above mentioned mail address
My policy no is Z 68021470, i didn`t recived any documents regarding my policy, plz do the needfull.

With Regards
KULWINDER KAUR

Please assit me in paying Bajaj Allianz ULIP policy premium online.

Megha
My Policy no[protected] under name:-Pushp Kumar Mundhra
Plan-UNITGAIN PLUS GOLD SIZE THRE

Hope ur goodself will be kind enough n snd me a status ASAP.
Please send application form for the deposite of premium but I complaint u for the any responce for the ageant there is no any feedbeck for the good solution.
policy no [protected]
some document submit to our deparment for the tax saving in feb 2009, may kindly send us the some any kind of slip for application form for deposite of premium yearly
hello sir, i wanted to know the present status of my policy. so pls help me in this matter,
with regards
noel
dear sr.
my policy no. is [protected]. i want to continiue for one - two more years. but before that that i just want
to see the statment. will you pls. provide the same.
thanking u.
plz provide me my policy status, my policy no is [protected], , i also want to know present nav
i have policy of Bajaj Allianz. The no. of policy is [protected]. please let me know the status of premium deposited till date.

thanks

dr. israr ahmad
841 chandni mahal darya ganj,
new dlehi-110002
I am deposited some amount in bajaj alliance fund, I got a ID number, how i can monitor on line about my fund progras.

thanks
My ULIP policy number is [protected]. I paid Rs.10000/- as premium for last 3 years. I want to see the fund accumulated in my policy. Where can i check that information?
Please send me URL/link.

Srinivasan
my policy is a unitlinked UNITGAIN policy with policy no. 13758346. pl intimate my fund staus.
My Policy no-[protected] under name:-venkateshwarrao kalakuntla

Will ur goodself kindly privide me policy status urgently n send me to this e-mail ID.:[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Hope ur goodself will be kind enough n snd me a status ASAP.
please send me my Policy no.- on my ID with account statement.

Thanks & Regards
Kuldeep
my policy no.is[protected].i want to check my fund value.how can i?
I have policy of bajaj allianz no.[protected].now i want to know status of my policy.send me email on my email Id.I hope you send me answer as soon as possible.

need fund value of my policy and fund switcing facility by internet and send web site address for my help.

Bajaj Allianz