[Resolved]  Bajaj Bike — NOC

My bajaj finance loan no is:-1661.My EMI MONTH TO MONTH clear pl.my NOC courior my address.My address is C/o.choudhary medical store sohna road near railway crossing ballabgarh faridabad.121004.PLEASE my resolve the problem.
thankyou

regards
Sunder singh

Comments

Derest sir

My name Lalita rout My husbend name Pradeep Rout .My husbend bikc EMI complet 6 month above but my husbend NOC not recived .please NOC .we are need NOc

Best Regads
Lalita rout
Good day All of you,

My Name lalita rout, My husbend name Padeep Rout . My husband full & final payment EMI. But my husband NOC not received this time .i always call .Bajaj noc center (sandeep –phon –no [protected]) but he is not responding my husband loan no 41717.I need to be Noc urgent .

Best regards
pardeep/lalita rout
i purchase a bajaj discover 135cc disk break in last years and my bike given so many problems. but the deeler is such a good man .i complaint the deeler but that guy said no any spare parts please take any nessesary action
thanking

My bajaj finance loan no is:[protected].My EMI MONTH TO MONTH clear pl.my NOC courior my address.My address is Name-Pradip Saha, C/o.Radha Pada Saha, Vill.-Shankbaha, P.O.-Bandar, P.S.-Nanoor, Dist.-Birbhum(W.B.), Pin.-731215.PLEASE my resolve the problem.

regards