Body Care / Vlcc / Health Sanctuary — Body care/VLCC/Health Sanctuary

Noida sec 16/18, Uttar Pradesh, India
 dinidu
Hi all, I’m a Sri Lankan working for a bank in Delhi, my waist is 32 and I got a pot belly after coming to India. Wanted to reduce so I went to VLCC and paid an advance of 1000INR but couldn’t go there as I had to fly back to SL for some work. After seeing the body care Noida, advert I decided to go there and they said first they will get me lose around 4 inches and cost was 6000 INR with 1000 INR deposit. So basically I lose 3000INR as the deposit for VLCC, BODY CARE and recently to HEALTH SANCTUARRY. These places are very small and very congested. VLCC looked better out the rest but never paid the money of 16000 INR they asked. I was supposed to pay 16000 INR to Health Sanctuary last week, after reading the comments I started to back off. IS THERE ANY ONE who could TELLS ME A PLACE ACTUALLY WORK? Damn PLEASE ..Now I’m gona pay around 16000 INR and joing a good GYM. But still hopes up for a good place. Any one…..??????

Comments

Hii well i sweearr these places are worthless and sick all they want is money from people n then the f off when we ask for resultss... Well few months back i joined this really really amazing program called X ATTACK for weight loss their programm reaaaaaally works they charge somehr around just 4, 400 for your Entire course offering upto 25 kgs wt loss i ended up losing "18.3 KGS" because dats all i needed to lose it waz a lil challenging but seriouly do they work? hell yeaa they doo at the fees they charge you they work fantastic n the best part is i havnt gained my weight back i am very happy try their program you will be happy too hope this helps oh yea this is their website www.xattack.in
if you are not happy as a customer due to defective services or products you have to the right to claim back your money. here are a few tips: You can take up your complaints with your disctrict consumer dispute resolution group. which comprises of judges, and IAS oficers. : http://ncdrc.nic.in/

you can approach consumer courts in your district too - if you are a lady then you will be provided with a free lawyer as well!

Good luck!
Hi shipli 006, i wanna talk to you regarding this xattack in order to understand the aunthenticity of this programme. I have my marriage fixed on decemeber 2011 and really need to shed some weight...my number is [protected]. It will be a great help from your side. Plz call if possible.

42, Ashoka Crescent Road, DLF Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002