Dell - Laptop Inspiron — cheating by Dell dealer

Navi Mumbai, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 jainendrahdwivedi
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had given my above mentioned Laptop for repair to "Intelenet Infotech" having following address
37/ 42 Ground Floor,Shiv Centre,Near Arenja Corner, Sector 17, Vashi Navi Mumbai
He( Mr Suman R.Prasad ) claims that this is an authorized centre for DELL.
He took Rs 4000 advance for the repair work.
When I went to his shop to collect my Laptop, he refused to give me the Laptop saying that it has been stolen. He refuses to give me Rs 4000 which he took as advance.
Please get me my Advance and also the laptop or an equivalent.

I have complained to DELL about it but they do not want to listen.

I had written you yesterday but I do not know how if you have received it and if you are taking any action.
Please keep me informed.
Regards!
jainendra H.Dwivedi

Cell[protected]

Comments

Dell laptop -inspiron — cheating by the dealer of Dell laptop

dear sir/madam,
I am cheated by a dealer of Dell who took away Rs 4000 on pretext of repairing it. Now he does not give me my laptop back. He is not giving Rs 4000 also which I gave him as advance to carry out repair job.
I wrote to "dell" many a times but there is no response.
Please help.
Regards!
jainendra H.Dwivedi
Cell[protected]

DELL Authorized — Cheated

They have changed my battery while i am giving it for service in dell Authorized dealer itself in chennai.
Every thing is working for only one year,so dont prefer dell laptop ever.
Chennai
Tamilnadu
HI,
this guy (Amit) is the cheat and fake laptop provider which are registered in USA already and sells in India by smuggling. it dont carry any india warranty even if you call the dell showroom.plzz dont buy it from this shop. they use dell banners for their advertisement. they cheat customer by telling themselves as authorized dell dealer. you wont get any warranty from dell if you buy from him. he even replaces parts if you give them for repair. the dell showroom dont take any responsibily for this.

lets join our hands and protest outside his shop with banners so as to make aware about this anti social elements in our society.

lets see who are involved in this racket. i heard even local dell dealers are involved and police don't take action against such racket.

the shop details are as follows;

Intelenet Infotech,
shop No. 37/ 42,
Shiv Center sec-17,
Arenza corner, vashi,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra India.

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell - Laptop Inspiron - cheating by Dell dealer