[Resolved]  Devli Apartment Residents Welfare Association — Road and Water

NO Water for last 10 years in this apartment. No Road to go out of this Colony. The apartment is surrounded by village but paying MCD tax. MCD approved colony with the registration of Two Tubewell under repair for 10 years and the cause of no water.
I think I have been staying in Delhi for 20 years but never seen such a road in my life. People do not care and villagers are also do not have any interest to repair or complain to the higher authorities. On the otherside if sometime any Engineer comes for inspection or try to develop it they raises problem even come out of the houses to beat them. Naturally there is no hope to develop this place. It only can develop if Government will do with the Police protectection because they always in fear with the Police. It is very funny things happening there. I amazed how we can say we are going to arrange Commonwealth Games recently within 15-20days time?
Please see if you can do something for the help of ours. The local Counsellor is not caring for these issues.
Aug 13, 2020