Esbeda — Duplicate Bags

Lorraine
I recently bought a bag from a shop at Peddar Road, claiming to sell Esbeda Bags. I did buy the bag and then asked the shopkeeper about the absence of the Esbeda Tag/Label/Name. He said that it was a marketing tactic by Esbeda to sell the bags at a cheaper rate and not display the brand name. I need to know if Esbeda does really sell bags in this manner. i need the contact of the head office of Esbeda.no outlet is ready to disclose this information. kindly advise me on what to do?

Comments

An esbeda bag was gifted to me by my friend..And I kept it safe in its original packing..(which was a cloth bag) and when I took it out after a month for my use..to my surprise, , the whole leather on the bag started chipping...and without even putting it in use I saw the bag getting spoiled..Now what I have with me is a new chipped fake leather bag...Please suggest where shud Icomplaint???
Miss nish for ur kind information esbeda is not an Indian brand even I m an esbeda bag user I didn't found anything wrong in these bags i[censored] buy it from authorised ship with everything checked in advance and please do not try to abuse our country by putting such comments for just rs 1500 or 2000 or whatever

Esbeda - Duplicate Bags