[Resolved]  Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd — missing of my pan card

hai,
i am hemanth.i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this.
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is Allahnakkah from Chennai I have not Receive my PAN Card till now. Sir I call the Person Mr.Muthu Perumbur Branch (expressit logistics world wide ltd) what aboout my pan card but they are not response to me.. My Airway bill no is [protected].Pls do needful sir.

Allahnakkah
Missing My PAN CARD

My acknowledgment No.[protected] dated 1/12/2008, it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through your courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] on 3.1.2009 but till date the same has not been received so far.

BEYOND CONSTRUCTION PVT LTD
D - 616, D BLOCK, CHITTARANJAN PARK,
NEW DELHI - 110019
Dear sir
pl.deital for dilver my pen card
Dear sir

pl. deaital my pen card & deilvery & recing person name contatno but my contact no.[protected] pl.send me deaital my pen card my resi add. & pen card deilvery add, .B- 3 IInd floor, street no.27 mahinder park delhi -110033 near h.p petrol ump beind gurdwara
Missing My PAN CARD

My acknowledgment No[protected] dated 3/1/2009, it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through your courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] on 12.1.2009 but till date the same has not been received so far.

D 15/5 Shahin Bagh Abul Fazal Encalave 2nd
Jamia Nagar Okhala
NEW DELHI - 110025
Mobile No. [protected]
The ICICI Bank has sent a dda-refund check to me through your courier service with ref. no-12645. I have checked on your site and it is showing that I have recieved & have shown my election-id as proof. But I haven't recieved such thing. Either you have delievered it to wrong person or some mishappening have taken place. So Please check & dispatch it on following address.

Atul Agarwal

BEYOND CONSTRUCTION PVT LTD
D - 616, D BLOCK, CHITTARANJAN PARK,
NEW DELHI - 110019
Mobile No. [protected]
sir i have applied a pan card on 04.09.2008 wide aknowledgement no [protected].when i enquire regarding deparment there reponse was that they have already dispatch my pan card through your courier service no [protected] on 06.10.2008.but i have recieved not yet
my pan card application no [protected] dated 04.09.2008.regarding dept answer me it is already dispatch throgh your courier service vide air way bill no [protected] dated 06.10.2008.but i have not recieved yet.please do nessesary solution as early as possible thanking you.
My PAN CARD No. is ASGPB8150J

The status shows that my Pan card has been delivered at my address on 21-Jan 2009, but I have not received it til date. My aknowledgment No. [protected]. Airway bill no. is [protected].
hy i am sonalben pradip kumar chauhan, as i apply for pan card two month ago. i have check in internet that my pan card is issue in 6 dec 2008 by expressit logistics wordwide ltd. courier vide air way bill no.l [protected] but till date yet not get this pan card .now i have urgent require pan card . i think this company of courier delivery regulary . why you have take two months . please delivery immediaty at my home address is this 102 shankarnagar society, mahvirnagar, himantnagar dist sabarkantha please do need full it . delivery immedeately
I Have Not received my pan card my courier no is [protected] dispatched on dated 06/02/2009 please send me status of my courier. my tel no. is [protected] & [protected]
My pan card has not received yet, please send my pan card as soon as possible, my mobil number is: [protected].
bill no: [protected].
My pan card acknowledgment no. is [protected]. i applied for my pan card 1 yr ago
and till today i haven't got my pan card.
i did not receive my pan card. on enquity on internet i came to know that my pan card has been dispatchedon 10 feb 2009.ack no=[protected]. on further enquiry i came to know that it has been returned undelivered to nsdl on 21 st feb 2009 and it will be redisopatched shortly.please take measures that my pan card reach me safely and soundly.
regards
deepa
am HARJINDER SINGH.i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected]i hope u give a good solution for this.
i have applied for my pancard 1 month before but when i enquired from net about the status of my pan card it shows that it has been delivered on 17 Feb 09 wide airway bill no- [protected] but i have not recieved my pan card till date. My Acknowledgment number is [protected]. Kindly despatch my pan card at the following adress as soon as possible

6179/6 Subhash Gali Idgah Road
Ambala Cantt
Haryana- 133001
my credit card was dispatced on 19th march 2009 but i havent recieved yet. the foolowinf message i dispalyed
Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]
Acck no is
Dear Sir

I have not received my PAN Card. It has been dispatched on 26 March, 09 Bill No. - [protected], Acknowledgement No- [protected]

Mob no- [protected]
Kindly dispatched it on the following address

Nilima Nakmani
Jal Bhagirathi Foundation
Ummade Bhavan Palace
Jodhpur-

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide
    customer care contact
    ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Phone
    ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Address
    O K Madhavi Amma Rd, Ayyappankavu, Ernakulam, Kerala, Ernakulam, Kerala, India - 682018
    View all ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide contact information