Fitness First Club — CHEATED US

anshika
this complaint is regarding mr.ANKUR ARORA general manager of fitfessfirst Bangalore (India). He CHEATED me and my friends and took our signature unkownly. He did not inform us about the terms and conditions of fitnessfirst club. He played with our innosence and when we come to know about their conditions we sent a written mail to mr. ANKUR ARORA and did not attend any of the session of fitnessfirst from the very first day of joining date. Inspite of sending mail regarding membership cancellation he didnot reply us and after two months he sent us a legal notice. When we went to the club he insulted us, didnot hear anything, threatened us that if we will not pay him he will take us to the court. Still he is giving us mental harassment. we are students and cannot afford to pay money when we did not used any facilities and do not want to use it in future. Plz help us to solve our problem.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am a member of Fitness First n Germantown, Maryland also and tryng to get out of my contract for medical reason and these people are relentless. They mentioned that you can get out of your contract for medical reasons...maybe if you die first.
THEY ARE THIEVES AND DISHONEST!
if there is anyone considering fitnes first...DON'T DO IT!

Central Court, 1st & 2nd Floor, N-57 to N-62, Munshi Lal Buidling Outer Circle, Opposite Scindia House, Connaught Circus, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Fitness First Club - CHEATED US