[Resolved] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — REFUND OF FEES

Madhya Pradesh, India
 muneerkhan
Respected sir
I got admission in frankfinn institute of air hostess training and i paid Rs.5515 as registration and Rs.16545
as admission.then i got into financial problem as a result i forward the refund application on the other hand i did not attend a single class of frankfinn.after giving the refund application to centre head.he told that you will get RS.16545 only and registration amount will not be give to you i agreed but when he gave me cheque it was of only Rs.9000 from the total ampunt of Rs.22060 that too after three months.my time is being wast just to go to frankfin institute again and again in order to get my remaing mony back but they are not giving .
plese help me so that i can get my remaing amount of money back.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2017

[Apr 08, 2014] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2017
We are Extremely Sorry that you had a bad experience, Please share your contact details on [protected]@frankfinn.com
so that we can help you in best possible manner.

Frankfinn Team

Comments

I agrrr by these comments, because they did same with me, and there is no one who can help us, please help us, we neeed it urgently.
CONTACT ME
Garima Mittal
Ph [protected]
i am extremely dissappointed because i did not attent a single class of frankfin institute of air hostess training even they they are not teturning my amount
Mrs xyz's reply, Sep 8, 2018
Its same with me please refund back our money they call you by giving wrong infomation abd then they will not give your money back
iam running on egg shell because i didnt get my amount back from frankfinn.please help me
Respected sir my name Rohit Upadhyay
I got admission in frankfinn institute Branch M.PnAGAR BHOPAL of air hostess training and i paid Rs.5000 as registration and Rs.15000
as admission.then i got into financial problem as a result i forward the refund application on the other hand i did not attend a single class of frankfinn..I told to center head to refund my fees but centre head.told that you will not get any money . what shoud I do kindly suggest me and healp me to get back my money
[protected]@yahoo.com
mob. [protected]

AHA Academy — refund fee

sir,i am Narinder Singh student of AHA Acadmy in Ludhiana branch...sir maine 2009 me apke acadmy me admission le the....sir maine to abhi acadmy join b nahe ke the...or maine 25000 money admission ke the...ab apke acadyy band ho gae he...sir i request to u .please refund my fee.....i very thank full to u......thanks.....
I agreed if i ll not get my refund from frankfinn i ll societ.
Respected sir
I went to frankfinn institute of air hostess training (Guwahati) for inquire of there courses with my friend then forcefully request both o[censored]s to take the admission. Then we both paid for the registration and admission fees and they advice that you can start you classes after 3-4 moths but due to some reasons we now don't want to do classes there so we requested to refund our fees but they are not refunding even a single amount to us. Please look on the matter and help us so that we can get amount of money back.
Respected sir/madam I am Neelesh Acharya student of your institute in Indore I was an accident is tomorrow so my right hand and right foot from fracture in this so I am unable to attend my classes so I beg you please refund my fees of 70000 thousands rupee for my state bank of India account number [protected]

Hahahah awesomeness institute
by reading these all comments now I am worried I can't take admission for air hostess training
Respected sir my name sumitra ben
I got admission in frankfinn institute Branch ahemdabad gujrat of air hostess training and i paid Rs.36100
Sumitra ben [protected]@gmail.com

Respect Sir and madam my name Abhishek mishra
I got admission in frankfinn institute Branch lucknow 112, 1st floor, sharn chamber-2, park Road lucknow
Air hostess training and paid Rs.5700 registration fees and Rs.7400 course fees
[protected]@gmail.com
My contract no. [protected]
Sir i have dine admission in frankfinn but now my dad is suffering and i want my amount back if not i will sucide
Respect sir, my name Ritu kumari
I got admission in Frankfinn institute branch Gorgon C-4 old DLF colony, sec-14 Gorgon (Haryana) Air hostess training and paid Rs. 15000 registration fees and Rs. 26700 course fees
as admission. I attended a month class. Then it was revealed that my course is not of Air hostess. my course is of the Airline. the similar was told the course of Air hostess. when I asked Sir, I told you this course was also told and your height is low. So sir should have a told me. So think about doing the course. But sir decided on himself. about my course Now I not want to do this course. I do not have the money to deposit fees. and there is some financial problem in the house. I can not complete my course.
I requset you to refund my remaining fees. it will be so kind of you.
ritufzd21gmail.com
Pls help me .I got admission in frinkfine institute branch Garia hat, kolkata-700029, unit No. 101&102
No.10 Hindustan Road, Ph no.- 91+[protected]/33/34, E mail- [protected]@ frankfine
.com, and paid Rs.12000 registration fees and Rs.
14200 admission fees .I did no attend a singal class of frankfine .I got into finalcial problems. I can not complete my course.helps me to get back my money .my contacts no.-[protected] .My family so poor pls
Sk Alena's reply, Jun 9, 2018
Pls helps back to my money.pls protected

Respected sir my name jaya
I got admission in frankfinn institute Branch Office No. 5, 5th floor, Surya Tower, 108. The Mall, Ludhiana-141001 of air hostess training and i paid registration Rs.15000
I already submitted written application in the office and talk with the account department staff of the branch. She told me that institute having refund policy but in other hand institute mail me that they not having refund policy. I want my money back quickly because already 1/2 year gone in refunding process.
Now what should I do kindly suggest me and healp me to get back my money
[protected]@gmail.com
Sangeeta Chouhan's reply, Nov 10, 2018
Respected sir
I got admission in frankfinn institute of air hostess training and i paid Rs.5700 as registration and Rs.9300
as couse fee.then i got into financial problem as a result i forward the refund application on the other hand i did not attend a single class of frankfinn.after giving the refund application to centre head. the total amount of Rs.15000 that too after three months.my time is being wast just to go to frankfin institute again and again in order to get my remaing money back but they are not giving .
please help me so that i can get my amount back. I am requested to you sir. HELP ME.
My contact no is. [protected]. [protected]

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training - REFUND OF FEES