[Resolved]  Government of punjab — Cutting of trees

Sir/Madam,
I am a student of lovely professional university jalandher and i am willing divert your attention towards cutting of trees in punjab state from jalandher to phillaur city. as per government this project is to make 6 lane roads in the state but the cost for these actions are innocent trees. these roads are not that important for us as there is not that much traffic problem. problem comes once or twice in a month. on one side our country is showing its concern for ecological environment and on the other side these things are happening. so its my humble request to you to do some thing about it.
Manpreet
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Government of punjab — public road not made

I belong to state punjab from a remote village kanakwal bhanguaan under the presidency of S.Parminder Singh Dhindsa MLA of shiromni Akalidal party.
In our street of about twenty houses there is a (kuchha) mud road although we have been reciding here from last 20 years ,and made frequent requests to the government to lay down the road,but there are no signs of government doing anything about that. This causes a lot of trouble to our vehicles(sand goes into the engines of cars) and even the trespassers.Its too dusty there which makes almost impossible to walk on these.
Following is my address: