[Resolved]  Hathway Cable & Data Co Ltd — No Installation / cheque cleared

I am a resident of West Marredpally and requested for a broadband connection from Hathway Cable Co. The agent named Raghava / Raghu ([protected]) came to my residence duly collected all the necessary documentation w.r.t residence proof and Id proof. He also collected a crossed cheque in the name of Hathway Cable Network Pvt Ltd for an amount of Rs 1495/-. The cheque was collected on 18th July and cleared by the bank on 23rd July. When I followed up to my surprise the agent recklessely says that unfortunately connection cannot be established at my residence, and I need to go and submit the receipt in person at the address mentioned on the receipt in order to get reimbursed.
IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE. Does he not know he needs to wait before submitting the cheque for payment to know if a connection can be established to the said address, and when it was his fault he should do the needy to get my money back. The agent is so irresponsible that he does not answer my call anymore. Is it my fault that you collected my money in advance?????
I want appropriate action to be taken against the agent for his reckless and irresponsible behaviour. His phone number is [protected].
If Hathway has some business etiquetts and values its customers please look into this matter and take the necessary action.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

raghava — cheque clearing

sir given a cheque for clearing on 24/12/2010 for an amount 4700/-(four thousand seven hundered) onlythat cheque belongs to mr K Chiranjeevi of New Delhi belongs to Andhra Bank A P Bhawan Branch
upto know no any information in this connection i approched branch for 5 to 7 times but alway s they say s we send it for colection that s the final answer from ........
i requst kindily do the above ............as earliy as .................thk Q

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054