[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Fraud from Dsa of HDFC bank

This is the most amazing case as credibility and services of a reputed bank like HDFC is on stake, i have got a call from a DSA of Hdfc bank by the name of Sunny Finance.he approached me for refinance of my car which is already financed by ICICI BANK, SINCE I NEEDED MONEY SO I ACCEPTED HIS PROPOSAL FOR REFINANCE, ON 5TH JANYARY I GOT AN SMS FROMHDFC THAT USED CAR REFINANCELOAN A/C NO 14349029IS APPROVED.AND THEN ON 7TH JAN I GOT AN SMS FROM HDFC THAT CAR N CASH DISBURSEMENT OF RS375240 HAS BEEN CREDIT TO MY ACCOUNT NO [protected]HDFC BANK LTD,

HERE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

NOW THE FUNNY THING IS ON 10TH JAN I GOT AN SMS THAT MY FIRST EMI IS DUE ON 7TH FEBRUARY IS 13492 ON HDFC LOAN 14349029.

NOW HERE I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW THE HELL I AM LIABLE FOR EMI AND THE DSA IS ABSCONDING, HE IS NOT GIVING ME THE LOAN DD.

I REQUEST ALL THE SENIOR AUTHOROTIES TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER IMMEDIATELY AND HELP TO RESOLLVE THIS CASE ASAP, OTHERWISE I HAVE TO INVOLVE MEDIA AND LEGAL PERSON ALSO TO SOLVE THIS SMALL ISSUE.I dont want Mr Deepak Parekh to involve as he is busy with Satyam..

I WANT MY LOAN OTHERWISE CANCEL THE DEAL AND TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAIN THIS SO CALLED DSA.

MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]..and [protected]

Comments

i want dsa of hdfc bank for my baran dist. in raj. so what it processs
im doing loan in showroom banks, , , i like to open individual dsa... tell me process to my mail i.d
if i want the dsa of a bank then whom should i have to contact?
I want to take DSA of our bank.
Can you pleaseee help me.
Dear sir.Mam

Can you pleaseee help me.and tell me to my mail ID

Rajkumar.S
Pudukkottai

[protected]@yahoo.com
I have big network in 6 districts in filed of software biotech finance .I am interested to take separate DSA of ours bank .so pleas give me some proses of dsa on my email.id.([protected]@gmail.com )
Dear sir/Mam

Can you pleaseee help me.and tell me to my mail ID

Priya R Prasad
Jharkhand
Dear sir/Mam

Can you please help me.
I have a network in Delhi/NCR. I am interested to take DSA of ours bank .
I want to know how I apply the same.
My e_mail ID is (perfectsolutions.[protected]@gmail.com)

Sanjeev Maini
Partner
Perfectsolutions
Mo. [protected]
Regd. Office :- 17/18, Subhash nagar, Delhi - 110027
I want dsa of magma fincorp in chapra. plz confirm me processing
Can you please help me.

Regard...

Narendra singh chauhan
Mo.[protected].
jaysiu financial services pvt ltd patna bihar mo.no. [protected] (I want to take DSA of our bank.)

HDFC Bank